The Michigan town where only Christians are allowed to buy houses

Comparing a Christian community to Sharia like has been happening in this thread is beyond ridiculous, which is what I showed. But you guys go ahead and keep inflating a micro microcosm and demonizing it as if it's a place of abject hell on earth.

Just like your post, pathetic.
I made no comparison to Sharia in my post. I criticised the inattention to the teachings of Jesus while calling oneself a Christian. It's hypocritical. It's insulting.
As an atheist, I keep to the teachings of Jesus better than most Christians. Too many things are being accepted that are contradictory to what Jesus was about.
And it turns my fucking stomach.

I made no comparison to Sharia in my post. I criticised the inattention to the teachings of Jesus while calling oneself a Christian. It's hypocritical. It's insulting.
As an atheist, I keep to the teachings of Jesus better than most Christians. Too many things are being accepted that are contradictory to what Jesus was about.
And it turns my fucking stomach.

You high and mighty better than Christians atheists.

I mean really. Have you ever been to rural northern Michigan? Isn't it like the last place on earth pretty much? This news piece feels like a hit job. Much adieu about nothing.

Meanwhile there are hundreds if not thousands of FGM cases. Housing blocks/buildings/communities that are pretty much one group only all over America.

This is just another rage against Christians thread like they're some threat to civilization.

But you guys go ahead and keep inflating a micro microcosm and demonizing it as if it's a place of abject hell on earth.
This is what you do to Islam in most of your posts.

This is just another rage against Christians thread like they're some threat to civilization.
Ronda level hyperbole.

This is simply about whether or not discrimination is acceptable if based in religion.

How the fuck it got changed to Jews ripping of our welfare system and then to the never ending Muslim hatefest is beyond me.

You high and mighty better than Christians atheists.

I mean really. Have you ever been to rural northern Michigan? Isn't it like the last place on earth pretty much? This news piece feels like a hit job. Much adieu about nothing.
I'm FROM Michigan.
And it's "...much ado..."

Meanwhile there are hundreds if not thousands of FGM cases. Housing blocks/buildings/communities that are pretty much one group only all over America.

Nope!
It's a "this particular group of Christians, like many these days, are turning the words of Jesus on their heads in an incredibly hypocritical display" thread.

If Christians kept to the words of Jesus, such criticism wouldn't happen.
It requires two things:
A knowledge of the teachings of Jesus, which Christians have been shoving down everybody's throats for a couple of thousand years whether they wanted it or not...
And a group of Christians who don't follow Christ's teachings.

That's it, really.

I'm FROM Michigan.

Nope!
It's a "this particular group of Christians, like many these days, are turning the words of Jesus on their heads in an incredibly hypocritical display" thread.

It requires two things:
A knowledge of the teachings of Jesus, which Christians have been shoving down everybody's throats for a couple of thousand years whether they wanted it or not...

That's it, really.
If your Christian co-worker invites you to church, He's being friendly, not trying to shove it down your throat.

If your Christian co-worker invites you to church, He's being friendly, not trying to shove it down your throat.
Yeeeees. My best friend is Christian and so is my family, and I've been to church with them, and more church in general, than you'll ever get. I went to church six days a week every school year for twelve years.
There's nothing about the philosophies of Jesus that you could teach me.

But it sounds like you need to reacquaint yourself with the J man.

Tutorial level:
He was about peace, not war

He was about acceptance, not rejection.

He was about giving away your money, not hoarding it.

He was about charity, a specific kind: Christian charity. Look it up.

Yeeeees. My best friend is Christian and so is my family, and I've been to church with them, and more church in general, than you'll ever get. I went to church six days a week every school year for twelve years.
There's nothing about the philosophies of Jesus that you could teach me.

But it sounds like you need to reacquaint yourself with the J man.

Tutorial level:
He was about peace, not war

He was about acceptance, not rejection.

He was about giving away your money, not hoarding it.

He was about charity, a specific kind: Christian charity. Look it up.
Yes, and those Christian people in your life probably love you.

I mean can you live amongst the Amish if you aren't Amish?

I have no clue

this is definitely weird, but it's so random and so isolated I can't find any care about it

I'm FROM Michigan.

Nope!

It requires two things:

That's it, really.

Yawn.

What's to be learned is that Jesus is the best. And you all actually believe that to be true.

Next.

Also, cool beans about discrimination. That, of course never applies to discrimation against Christians. But you go ahead to keeping on believing that Jesus is the best.

Same goes for @abiG

These threads seem like such a waste of time.

So anyway, I'll go ahead and change my mind on this issue (not that it was ever made up).

But discrimination shouldn't be allowed based on religion.

That said, I'd like this vigorous approach to all religious groups if it Isn't. Heck, it should be applied to all people groupings.

@abiG and @Overpressure

I don't see a problem with an association having restrictions. I also feel that private clubs and private business should be able to deny anyone they want for any reason they want, though, and I know that isn't a popular opinion.

Seems kinda dumb. Not sure why this became about, but I’m Christian and I’ll say that even Jesus drank and associated with drunks, gluttons and sinners.

Yawn.

What's to be learned is that Jesus is the best. And you all actually believe that to be true.

Next.

Also, cool beans about discrimination. That, of course never applies to discrimation against Christians. But you go ahead to keeping on believing that Jesus is the best.

Same goes for @abiG

These threads seem like such a waste of time.
You should have bothered reading it then, because you sound just like someone who didn't

It is kinda weird to me how atheists scour the net looking for things to be upset about.

Wake up
Beautiful day
“Wow, it’s such a beautiful day! Let me check sherdog and see if there is anything to get butthurt about today.”
-Obscure town in N. Mich is all Christians.-
“NFW! ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHFFFFFFWWWWAAAAHWWWWAAAAAHHHH.“

Back