The Michigan town where only Christians are allowed to buy houses

There are very very few things in life that I want stopped. Let the players play and the bangers bang imo

Hmm, they have a small patch that they have built up.

Meh.

No it's not.

yeah it is. I dont know why anyone would wabt to eat broccoli, but they sure do. So the idea that just because one person isnt interested means no one is interested is pretty retarded.

Love thy neighbor.... unless your not Christian

Or Muslim in Ontario where they have subsidized Muslim only housing. Both wrong, but the government backed one infinitely more so.

I'm 100% against segregation in a melting pot type of society.

No kidding.

I wonder if that is an issue in many other states. They took my state for millions as well. They were already some of the wealthiest families to begin with, and owned the best real estate in a few of the cities.

No kidding.

I wonder if that is an issue in many other states. They took my state for millions as well. They were already some of the wealthiest families to begin with, and owned the best real estate in a few of the cities.

I posted the article earlier in the thread,

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...rrests-welfare-fraud-investigation/435144001/

LAKEWOOD, N.J. — Nearly 15 people have been arrested in raids over two days in a New Jersey community in connection with an ongoing investigation that has so far exposed about $2 million in alleged public-assistance fraud in the town.

Many Christians would do anything to see their equivalent of Sharia implemented in America.

incredulous.gif

yeah it is. I dont know why anyone would wabt to eat broccoli, but they sure do. So the idea that just because one person isnt interested means no one is interested is pretty retarded.
First of all I asked a question, and second, you don't need to point out that there are outliers and that the universe is chaotic, ie anything is possible.

So sure, a small percentage of people would wish to live around people who don't want them to live there. Most wouldn't.

Well you won't find:

- female genital mutilation

- 6 - 9 year olds being married

- beheadings

- women wearing Burkas

- female children getting half the inheritance of male children

- stonings for adultery

- kids being taught there are no biological differences between male and female

- kids being taught that they've been oppressed and victimhood is currency

- camel urine is good for drinking

- a month per year where you eat during the night and then sleep as much as possible during the day while being cranky because you're not eating or drinking during daylight hours

- that walking through a doorway on one side is the perfect way

- that fetuses aren't just like a cancerous tumor or a giant turd with which a woman can do with what she wants

Also, kids will be taught:

- love that neighbor as thyself

- love thy enemy, do good to those who persecute you

- don't bear false witness against they neighbor

- honor thy father and mother

- do not steal

- do not envy thy neighbor's property (including spouse)

- love the Lord thy God with all thy heart soul and strength

- do unto others as you would have them do unto you

- be kind one to another, forgiving one another just as in Christ Jesus God hath forgiven you

- do not slander

- let no filthy communication come out of thy mouths

- work hard and provide for yourself and others of your family, then those in need outside of it

- remember the Sabbath to keep it holy

Sounds like a great place to live...probably a very nice and clean town...

Dumb rule, but at least you know not to even consider moving there ahead of time.

Well you won't find:

- female genital mutilation

- 6 - 9 year olds being married

- beheadings

- women wearing Burkas

- female children getting half the inheritance of male children

- stonings for adultery

- kids being taught there are no biological differences between male and female

- kids being taught that they've been oppressed and victimhood is currency

- camel urine is good for drinking

- a month per year where you eat during the night and then sleep as much as possible during the day while being cranky because you're not eating or drinking during daylight hours

- that walking through a doorway on one side is the perfect way

- that fetuses aren't just like a cancerous tumor or a giant turd with which a woman can do with what she wants

Also, kids will be taught:

- love that neighbor as thyself

- love thy enemy, do good to those who persecute you

- don't bear false witness against they neighbor

- honor thy father and mother

- do not steal

- do not envy thy neighbor's property (including spouse)

- love the Lord thy God with all thy heart soul and strength

- do unto others as you would have them do unto you

- be kind one to another, forgiving one another just as in Christ Jesus God hath forgiven you

- do not slander

- let no filthy communication come out of thy mouths

- work hard and provide for yourself and others of your family, then those in need outside of it

- remember the Sabbath to keep it holy
Keeping others out of your precious community with well tailored lawns and little fences is so Christlike.
I remember well his sermon "Stay the fuck out of our zones" and the parable of In Need, Go Fuck Yourself

Keeping others out of your precious community with well tailored lawns and little fences is so Christlike.
I remember well his sermon "Stay the fuck out of our zones" and the parable of In Need, Go Fuck Yourself

Comparing a Christian community to Sharia like has been happening in this thread is beyond ridiculous, which is what I showed. But you guys go ahead and keep inflating a micro microcosm and demonizing it as if it's a place of abject hell on earth.

Just like your post, pathetic.

How can they tell if you will continue being a “practicing” Christian once you’ve already bought the house? Pretty sure you could stop all that nonsense with zero of recourse. If anyone asks why they didn’t see you in last Sunday, just give them a different excuse until they stop asking.

Back