The metal thread \m/

Damn, I've been listening to this song and the eponymous album for a week now. I bought the CD from the bargain bin at an indie record store for 5 bucks, and man, does this fucking album rip! Testament ages like fine scotch whisky; they just keep getting better (and stronger and bitter!) over time.

I'd raise my shot glass to these motherfuckers if I were imbibing again.

FUCK! How could I not even notice that Wormrot released an album last year.

I noticed some of the songs almost sound like black metal.

FUCK! How could I not even notice that Wormrot released an album last year.

I noticed some of the songs almost sound like black metal.

I thought there was a bit more melody compared to previous stuff when i first heard it

I thought there was a bit more melody compared to previous stuff when i first heard it
Melody almost seems blasphemous on a grind album...but I still dig this record. Not sure if I like it as much as Dirge and Abuse, but I'll give it a few more spins.

I don't really like listening to grind at home too often but Magrudergrind destroyed when they played here and I think Wormrot is coming by for a few shows. Stoked for that.

Black metal and doom. If you like either or both of these, I highly suggest you listen to this album in full. Amazing stuff coming out of Portland the past few years.

Fucking nice riffs Overall great track. I want more stuff similar to this

Released this day in 1983:

Ronnie James Dio - July 10, 1942 - May 16, 2010

i need some more black metal in the vein of naglfar and ceremonial castings or else i feel like i may actually wither away and turn into a wretched husk of a human being

the new wormwood release (wounds from a bleeding earth) is pretty groovy and the last mors principium est album has been in my playlist for a week or so now

been good times at the devil's tea party

Kvlt

Speaking of which, I should probably check out the new Nails album.

There's a lot of music that i need to Download..there's too many bands and too little time...anywho i shall continue with the listening Agenda ......,,I,, \m/

Last edited:
My taste never changes...i like what i like....dont believe? check my playlist out :) youll see enough black to cover the entire world in perpetual night

Back