The metal thread \m/

Going to see Amon Amarth and Goatwhore next month \"/

Been enjoying Mgla recently. They have more of a "post metal" vibe about them to be honest.

Infernal War

Hyper Aggressive Black Metal from Poland

they have one of the best drummers ive ever heard Stormblast is a machine.

Monarque

a one man band.

BM from Montreal Quebec Canada, i never would have expected a french canadian black metal act to be any good but this is pretty solid.

Been enjoying Mgla recently. They have more of a "post metal" vibe about them to be honest.

I saw them live a few years back and they fucking killed. Check out their earlier eps as well. Their other band, Kriegsmaschine, is really good too.

Speaking of live shows...fingers crossed that everything goes well with funds and vacation time off but I should be attending Beyond the Gates this summer in Bergen. Enslaved's playing Vikingligr veldi in its entirety, Mayhem playing De Mysteriis in its entirety, Master's Hammer playing Ritual and Jilemnicky Okultista songs exclusively, Negative Plane, Ruins of Beverast, Mgla, Mysthyrming, Cult of Fire and more.

A new discovery for me. Antichrist, old school thrash. New album out in June I believe.

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend some good melodic death or doom metal? With or without growls. I'm digging this track....

Back