The less they know, the less they know it.

Because they're lying and slagging off other fighter in the process.

thats called promoting cocakilbana 2.

ronda rousy was a once in history kind of athlete.

glory is saying sitmonchai is a gym with fighters that go in to do damage. wow, what an outraguous claim.

glory is saying sitmonchai is a gym with fighters that go in to do damage. wow, what an outraguous claim.

Pretty sure that Glory could promote still Yodkhunpon without having to make up bullshit that has the consequence of trying to make muay thai look bad. In fact it would be better if they did, since then they wouldn't have to get caught up in a lie and make asses of themselves.

Lol and Honda, UFC, Joe Rogan was made fun of/lambasted for that single comment in like hundreds of threads in the heavies so why can't we do the same?

Lol and Honda, UFC, Joe Rogan was made fun of/lambasted for that single comment in like hundreds of threads in the heavies so why can't we do the same?
Indeed. Hopefully, kickboxing can aspire to something slightly higher than UFC style promotion.

so fuckin what, go cry me a river.

they promote the sitmonchai fighter/gym because he is signed to fight in glory. nothing wrong with that and they dont say anything outrageous like that he is the 'best ever' or something. they just praise their style.

some 'hardcore' fans are looking too much into shit it gets ridiculous.

they can promote as they want, and I can criticize them as I want.

that text reeks of shameless propaganda and it rips muay thai more than it promotes kickboxing - "self-preservation instincts on both sides can ruin what should be a good fight." - lol WTF is this?? I'll call them out everytime I see shit like this that makes both of my favorite sports look bad.

Back