The less they know, the less they know it.

I don't quite understand the thread title, do you not want to see that fight?

I'll watch Eersel fight anyone tbh, the guy throws accurate heat.

Stop ducking Nattawut you fucking racists!

give another shot to the king of MooTae to recover his belt!!
this guy Eersel is good,probably the second best fighter in the world,but there is one man above him,and he is Jo

Jo clearly dived in the first fight because the Italian mafia involved on sports bet had his family in a dark room ready to dispatch everyone...

I don't quite understand the thread title, do you not want to see that fight?

I'll watch Eersel fight anyone tbh, the guy throws accurate heat.
Fought a bunch in Wu Lin Feng hope you've watched those then :/

Smokin Jo bout to make history by becoming the first Lion Fight champ to hold two belts simultaneously. If that doesn't get you in the GOAT discussion I don't know what does...

Am i supposed to know who Eersel is?

82044986-image-optimized_57449810a8b1d.jpg

ISO: That shirt

Eersel is too big anyways. Keep Jo fighting the guys his size.

From Yodkhunpon's bio on Glory website:

"Fighters from Sitmonchai Gym are a rarity in the modern age of Muay Thai in Thailand. The frequency of competition schedule has fighters competing as often as every two weeks, so self-preservation instincts on both sides can ruin what should be a good fight.
Sitmonchai fighters don't do that. They get in the ring looking to do damage and win by stoppage wherever possible."

I was on real good terms with Glory before stumbling upon this.

Smokin Jo bout to be a 2x Georgia Fighters FOTY by year end #GOAT #smokinthecompetition

From Yodkhunpon's bio on Glory website:

"Fighters from Sitmonchai Gym are a rarity in the modern age of Muay Thai in Thailand. The frequency of competition schedule has fighters competing as often as every two weeks, so self-preservation instincts on both sides can ruin what should be a good fight.
Sitmonchai fighters don't do that. They get in the ring looking to do damage and win by stoppage wherever possible."

I was on real good terms with Glory before stumbling upon this.

so fuckin what, go cry me a river.

they promote the sitmonchai fighter/gym because he is signed to fight in glory. nothing wrong with that and they dont say anything outrageous like that he is the 'best ever' or something. they just praise their style.

some 'hardcore' fans are looking too much into shit it gets ridiculous.

so fuckin what, go cry me a river.

they promote the sitmonchai fighter/gym because he is signed to fight in glory. nothing wrong with that and they dont say anything outrageous like that he is the 'best ever' or something. they just praise their style.

some 'hardcore' fans are looking too much into shit it gets ridiculous.

Because they're lying and slagging off stadium muay thai and other fighters in the process.

Back