The Korean Zombie is one of the most entertaining fighters in MMA history.

BC

Helax
@Gold
Reaction score
- Vs Leonard Garcia I
This was one of the most wrecklessly entertaining wars of all time.

29bkemc_jpg.gif

- Vs Leonard Garcia II

This is my all time favorite submission in the history of the UFC, it is also the first and only twister sub in the UFC.

zwdzs1.jpg

- Vs Mark Hominick

6 second KO
korean-zombie-hominick.gif

- Vs Dustin Poirier
2012 fight of the year, this was a dope back and forth scrap that really showcased mma in it’s purest form, capped off with a D’Arce choke.
6.gif
cCnHNeZ_medium.gif

8.gif

ZOMBIE-DUSTIN-PUNCHING.gif

0EZiTIP.gif

- Vs Dennis Bermudez

After a 3 and half year layoff TKZ looked like he had never left, beautifully timed rear uppercut to pick up the stoppage win.
VariableDefenselessDanishswedishfarmdog-size_restricted.gif

TKZ vs Frankie in November
<DCWhoa>
<{jackyeah}>

I hope the Zombie eats Frankie alive, I’ll most likely be proven wrong though.

I hope the Zombie eats Frankie alive, I’ll most likely be proven wrong though.

Either Zombie clips him or Frankie wins via being the little engine that could in typical Frankie Edgar fashion.

It should be a fun scrap for as long as it lasts, Zombie doesn’t go away and Frankie doesn’t either.

He and Justin Gaethje currently are the two most exciting.

Anderson Silva, Mark Hunt, etc. have all had their fair share of amazing fights, too.

They're all my favourites.

Anderson Silva, Mark Hunt, etc. have all had their fair share of amazing fights, too.

{<redford}

Quality taste sir, hespect

I was just looking through his record wondering when he would fight again.

Koreans seem to do relatively well in the US. It would be really nice to see some more interest drummed up in Asian.

That twister was the first time i felt someone was going to be left paralysed or dead during a ufc fight.

- Vs Leonard Garcia I
This was one of the most wrecklessly entertaining wars of all time.

29bkemc_jpg.gif

- Vs Leonard Garcia II

This is my all time favorite submission in the history of the UFC, it is also the first and only twister sub in the UFC.

zwdzs1.jpg

- Vs Mark Hominick

6 second KO
korean-zombie-hominick.gif

- Vs Dustin Poirier
2012 fight of the year, this was a dope back and forth scrap that really showcased mma in it’s purest form, capped off with a D’Arce choke.
6.gif
cCnHNeZ_medium.gif

8.gif

ZOMBIE-DUSTIN-PUNCHING.gif

0EZiTIP.gif

- Vs Dennis Bermudez

After a 3 and half year layoff TKZ looked like he had never left, beautifully timed rear uppercut to pick up the stoppage win.
VariableDefenselessDanishswedishfarmdog-size_restricted.gif

TKZ vs Frankie in November
<DCWhoa>
<{jackyeah}>
Hate he had to do his military bid. We as fans lost some prime years and then he comes back only to suffer a knee injury. I'm a fan of Frankie and KZ. Guess I'll be rooting for KZ, Frankie is already a solidified HOF. Would love to see KZ go on a run and fight Holloway.

Hes one of the most entertaining. Really hope he gets active these next 3 years.

Hate he had to do his military bid. We as fans lost some prime years and then he comes back only to suffer a knee injury. I'm a fan of Frankie and KZ. Guess I'll be rooting for KZ, Frankie is already a solidified HOF. Would love to see KZ go on a run and fight Holloway.

It’s been a really unfortunate string of circumstances for KZ for sure, the fortunate thing he has on his side is that he’s still just 31 years old, if he can get passed Frankie he would be right back in the mix for a title run.

His first fight with Garcia is one of, if not, the greatest FW mma fights of all time. Too bad he got robbed in one of the worst, if not, the worst robberries I’ve ever seen. I don’t know wtf those 2 judges who chose Garcia were on.

His fights in Sengoku were great too. That's when I became a fan. Especially the loss to Kanehara (I thought he won at the time).

I liked him so much in Sengoku I flew to Denver to watch him fight in WEC (too bad he lost), but he's definitely one of my favorite fighters. His fight against Poirier was one of the most entertaining fights I remember watching.

Yep. It's a shame he has to go against one of my favorites in Edgar because now I need to root against KZ.

This fight should be great, but I won't even be mad if Edgar just wrestle fucks him all night. Frankie's gotta get that win.

I'm hoping it looks like Edgar vs. Swanson 1

KZ is awesome. It was foolish for him to try and live up to his moniker when he fought Roop. He's a much better fighter than that.

First fighter I saw pull off a guillotine (twister) in MMA. Cant wait to see what he does next. The guy is full of surprises.

i can't fucking wait to watch him fight edgar live. already bought my ticket, they're selling mad quick compared to the last ufc denver show.

Add Tony a

Add Tony Ferguson to that list

Zombie is an animal. Love every fight he’s in.

Back