The Korean Zombie is one of the most entertaining fighters in MMA history.

It stands to reason that he would make for a pretty exciting kickboxer as well.
KZ - Pajonsuk (C3).gif

- Vs Leonard Garcia I
cCnHNeZ_medium.gif

8.gif

ZOMBIE-DUSTIN-PUNCHING.gif

0EZiTIP.gif
These KZ gifs are exactly what Nate vs. DP will look like. Count it.

Yes, and the Frankie fight they got him booked for doesn't make a lot of sense, imo.
Would love to see him fight Stephens, Moicano or Emmett.

Entertaining yes but the highest level of entertainment is always guys like say Dillashaw who combine aggression with slicker technique.

7 fights (WEC/UFC combined), 6 fight bonuses. Definition of an entertaining fighter.
Rooting for him vs Frankie.

hard to hate against the zombie, dude's a fucking warrior

- Vs Leonard Garcia I
This was one of the most wrecklessly entertaining wars of all time.

29bkemc_jpg.gif

- Vs Leonard Garcia II

This is my all time favorite submission in the history of the UFC, it is also the first and only twister sub in the UFC.

zwdzs1.jpg

- Vs Mark Hominick

6 second KO
korean-zombie-hominick.gif

- Vs Dustin Poirier
2012 fight of the year, this was a dope back and forth scrap that really showcased mma in it’s purest form, capped off with a D’Arce choke.
6.gif
cCnHNeZ_medium.gif

8.gif

ZOMBIE-DUSTIN-PUNCHING.gif

0EZiTIP.gif

- Vs Dennis Bermudez

After a 3 and half year layoff TKZ looked like he had never left, beautifully timed rear uppercut to pick up the stoppage win.
VariableDefenselessDanishswedishfarmdog-size_restricted.gif

TKZ vs Frankie in November
<DCWhoa>
<{jackyeah}>
I miss him, lol

Your goddamn right TS. KZ vs Poirer is still one of my favourite fights and all his other victories seem to be epic in one way or another. Proper buzzing for the Frankie fight, if he's not too rusty I think he might knock him out.

WAR KZ!!!!!

Lol, that 7-second KO after Hominick borderline tried to sucker punch him at the touch of gloves was one of the great moments. Zombie is that rare combination of high volume coupled with flash KO power, in a division that doesnt see many flash KO's.

It's been said before but his beating of Poirier was one of my favourite ever fights/performances. That, & the McGregor beating, actually caused me to drastically underrate Poirier for yrs tbh. Aside from those two heavy defeats, his record is superb

Korean Zombie is one of those fighters that literally everyone likes, and with good reason. Awesome diverse finishes, warrior mentality, also hilarious. Sorry Doo Ho Choi you were a one hit wonder.

Now in Doo Ho Choi's defense he may be world class once puberty has finished.

Rooting for KZ against Edgar. I like both fighters a lot but I'm a betting man and I've made my bet.

He is pretty fly for a Korean guy

<{1-69}>

Zombie has a good record but he's wayyyyy overrated (especially on these boards.)

Look at his skill set:
-Slow striking
-Not explosive
-improving ground game

He has one true good win: against poirer. All the other wins were either flukish or flash-ko types.

Zombie has a good record but he's wayyyyy overrated (especially on these boards.)

Look at his skill set:
-Slow striking
-Not explosive
-improving ground game

He has one true good win: against poirer. All the other wins were either flukish or flash-ko types.

I don't know about Poirer. Looked like a flash d'arce to me.

If you don't like KZ you don't like MMA

Just sucks we likely missed out on what likely would have been at least 5 "that is one for the books" classic fights since he's been out

That was an illegal blow in that fight, Nick Diaz rules "no spinning shit"

I'm not sure what point you are trying to make by bringing attention to that. Does the fact that he was disqualified somehow contradict the notion that the fight ended in an exciting manner?

Back