The Kid Rock Poll was fake news

Even John Zogby has admitted that the oversampling of Democrats in so many polls has become a problem.

IMG_0765.jpg

How many times has it been explained to you so far that predicting an electoral victory is not the same as polling? I just want to know if you're a lost cause before I waste any keyboard skin on you. The ways that a presidential election can be won when losing popular vote (which is what polls measure) by millions is small compared to the ways that election can be lost. It was clearly an underdog win.

Yeah man, huge underdog win.

You weren't off by much at all, with your 300+ electoral votes you had Hillary pegged to win by.

It is certainly true that anyone can put out a poll and conflicts of interests should be duly noted. This poll which heavily over-sampled Democrats with the built in bias of liberal wishful thinking was never described as fake news. NBC/WSJ ran it as being perfectly legitimate in fact.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...osed-about-that-nbcwsj-clinton-11-point-poll/

Poll That Claims Hillary 11 Points Ahead Run By Clinton Ally Paid Off By Her Super PAC

clinton-poll-5-hart-research.jpg

♦ $220,500.00 in the month of September alone paid by Hillary Clinton’s Priorities USA Super-PAC to Hart Research Associates.

♦ The President of Hart Research Associates, Geoff Garin, is working for Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

♦ NBC (S Burke) and The WSJ (Murdoch) contact Geoff Garin (Hart Research Associates) for the post-debate poll data they will use on the day following the debate.

♦ Hart Research Associates provides a small national poll sample (500) result, with skewed party internals, showing Hillary Clinton +11 points.

Do you see now how “media polling” works, and why we advise to ignore it?

Fake news is actually less of a problem than CNN which purposely manipulates real information to push a narrative that can't be described as anything but aggressive propaganda.

Man, this Kid Rock thing has really got you guys busted up.

Remember when Ossoff was a shoe in to win based on all of the highly reliable mainstream polls, millions of dollars spent, and Hollywood celebrity endorsements?

t5d.png

I guess math and data are dead Mr. Silver. Nate has had a tough run lately.

gsp13bm86z4z.png

"Math is dead"
- Nate Nietzsche

Back