The judge who picked Canelo over GGG also scored Leonard Garcia over Nam Phan

blaseblah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just thought you guys might find it interesting

After Saturday night's megafight between Gennady Golovkin and Canelo Alvarez came to an end, judge Adalaide Byrde found herself at the center of controversy after scoring the fight 118–110 in favor of Alvarez and leading to the split decision at T-Mobile Arena.

According to her scorecard, Golovkin only won the fourth and seventh round. Many seemed to disagree and believed that Golovkin won a majority of the fight after waking up in the third round.
She has also judged MMA since 2006 and was at the heart of thecontroversialLenard Garcia decision over Nan Phan in theUltimate Fighter 12finale in 2010. She scored it 29–28 in favor of Garcia despite many believing Phan won.

Maybe, just maybe, they should ban these judges the first time they score a ridiculous scorecard. This woman is clearly biased.

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif
giphy.gif

I always remembers her as the one who scored Josh Thomson vs JZ 30-27 for Josh. Even Thomson himself called her out for that.

She also scored Bradley-Paq for Bradley.

Bitch has no business judging anything

Just look at her face and it tells all you need to know.

Its a she judging a fight??

Its no wonder, shes going to pick them base on who she wanna phuck after the fight.

Lol phuuck

I just don't understand why there's no system in place to remove continuously awful judges from the judging pool.

that judge is clearly retarded or corrupt. or both. golov won a close fight.

She's gotta thing for Latinos. Nothin wrong with that...

How many times can incompetence of THIS level get swept under the rug, she needs to be fucking fired. I dont even think its incompetence tbh, nobody is that blind/dumb. Its blatamt fucking corruption

That's what you get when you put a woman in a position like that.

I don't know if it's just me but i find that theirs more BS decisions in boxing than in MMA.

it's depressing to see these scorecards all the time. time machine to the 90's.

Just thought you guys might find it interesting

Maybe, just maybe, they should ban these judges the first time they score a ridiculous scorecard. This woman is clearly biased.

She's a fuckin charlatan

Although ggg CLEARLY won, I would at least be able to understand a close call.

118-110 is just blatant stupidity, ignorance, etc

118-110 Canelo, what the fuck does this bitch smoke? She ruined everything after a awesome fight.

Back