The judge who picked Canelo over GGG also scored Leonard Garcia over Nam Phan

200px-Adalaide.jpg

She even looks stupid
tumblr_okni4t3lvq1tlb56zo1_250.gif
every fighter she fucked over should be allowed to punch her

not like its could make her any uglier

Wtf does she just score wrong on purpose?

that cunt should be fired. if i was GGG i would force feed her with JJ's dick pills and shove that score card in her ass with a baseball bat

Nam was actually scheduled to box on the undercard; good thing the fight was scratched.

She's been wrecking MMA careers for a decade. But she's a NSAC political hire, so unless she resigns on her own, she's not going anywhere.

This is their response: Everyone has a bad night.

I don't think I remember one UFC card where Byrd was a judge and she didn't have at least one absurd scorecard in a fight.

She needs to be fired and fined.

Think about the fighters she blatantly showed favoritism for. Garcia and Alvarez. Notice anything similar about those names? Credit to Alvarez, I would have liked to see him win and that fight has some close rounds but I don't think anybody other than that judge and his mom would score the fight for him 118-110. It's embarrassing for the athletic commission and quite frankly it's embarrassing for the sport of boxing.

The most damning thing to me is that they apparently appointed her to judge both boxing AND MMA at the World-Class level. There's NO ONE who is qualified to do that, let alone some random person with no name in either. Seriously, I wouldn't even trust Holly to do that, she's not experienced enough at grappling.

The commission couldn't defend that and it shows their incompetence.

I felt Canelo won as well, but in a closer fight
That bitch is retarded or corrupt. I love both of them and felt a draw was just. Canelo landed more but GGG hurt him with almost every shot and was the aggressor. While I would go with GGG if i was forced to choose, I can see how people might give it to Canelo. 118 is just ludicrous though.

the fact she makes obscenely illogical score boards in both MMA and Boxing makes me wonder if she's actually doing it on purpose for attention or something.

Some kind of sadistic troll

Boxing is still corrupt as hell .. they want rematch money !!

sad to say UFC is too !!

if you havent figured out that May/Mac was a fluke yet .. my god

Guys this was done for a reason. This sets up a rematch for more $. I'm sure Oscar payed her well why else have a judge with a poor track record score this fight. Duh

Shes a racist who scores in favor of latino fighters especially good looking latino fighters, especially, especially really good looking latino fighters like Canelo or Thompson who make her wet.

Just thought you guys might find it interesting

Maybe, just maybe, they should ban these judges the first time they score a ridiculous scorecard. This woman is clearly biased.
Havent watched the fight yet.

Still, there´s one fight she had right: B-Hop vs Calza

I loled when I saw her on the card, as she has a history of horrible decisions in MMA. Still didn't know it would come to this. Sad.

Back