The Jordan Peterson Thread - V2 -

Is the person up front a dude or chick. The one with the giant holes in its ears and wearing a choker.
I have been trying to decide for the last 10 minutes. I even called my wife in and asked her. Both of us think dude, but not 100% sure.
Totally wrong question, it's a zer.

Leftist scum have now pulled funding for Petersons research. These vermin know no bounds!!

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...government-pulls-funding-of-pronoun-professor

The grant system has always been a way of promoting what the establishment likes, and demoting what it doesn't, to a certain degree. Money is often allocated based on getting the desired result (cart before the horse)

It encourages people to conform in order to have a good career.

It does have plausible deniability built in as well, so is quite effective. A sort of unwritten rule that to advance in certain politicized fields you should toe the line on certain subjects.

Anybody ever look at Peterson's twitter? It's pretty gold, he shits on SJWs all day it seems with stuff like this^^

Thought this was interesting. He's gonna speak at Harvard and the title of it makes it sound like he's almost inviting the freaks to come protest him. He knows that his Patreon goes up every time that happens I guess and he needs some more dough to pay those PHD students now that his grant was denied. Would Harvard have a bunch of SJWs to protest him? I don't know how high his profile is down there, I certainly hope he isn't viewed as a Milo type character.

And look here's an interesting article from back in 1995 from when he was working at Harvard.

Harvard students may know Assistant Professor of Psychology Jordan B. Peterson as the entertaining lecturer with the Canadian accent who taught Psychology 17, "Introduction to personality."

But few may know that Peterson studies aggression arising from drug and alcohol abuse and first got interested in psychology by reflecting on the Cold War.

Peterson--who now teaches Psychology 2435, "Social identity, Social Conflict, and Information Processing Theory"--has developed a reputation for being an engaging and enthusiastic teacher.

"Anyone who's taking his class can immediately recognize that he's teaching beyond the level of anyone else," psychology concentrator Hassan H. Lopez '95 says.

Naom: L. Reid '97, a psychology concentrator, says that the most notable thing she noticed about Peterson was "the way he synthesized information. he didn't just talk about the theories, but he talked about some of his own ideas and different sources of information."

Aside from calling Peterson "the perfect thesis advisor," Lopez says the professor is always throwing out interesting ideas for students to work on.

Students, including Alisa N. Kendrick '97 say Peterson's wide breadth of knowledge allows him to create "beautiful" theories linking together ideas from mythology, religion, philosophy and psychology.

"Philosophy students even go to him for advice on these," Lopez says.

The multi-disciplinary approach Peterson takes in the classroom apparently extends to the undergraduate theses he oversees, which have included studies on body piercing and the borderline pathology associated with Kurt Cobain, the late lead singer of the rock band Nirvana.

Lopez notes that Peterson is willing to take on any research project, no matter how unconventional. His lab examines everything from pain sensitivity to loneliness to aggression among adolescents.

"If you have a strange project, [the department] will immediately send you to [Peterson] because they know he'll take them," Lopez says.

Peterson seems to pride himself on being able to integrate psychology with the humanities.

"The connection between psychology, mythology and literature is as important as the connection between psychology and biology and the hard sciences," Peterson says.

http://www.thecrimson.com/article/1995/4/26/jordan-peterson-pharvard-students-may-know/

So apparently they put these posters up at McMaster:

C8hDNtJXcAE1t9R.jpg

<36>

Is the person up front a dude or chick. The one with the giant holes in its ears and wearing a choker.
I have been trying to decide for the last 10 minutes. I even called my wife in and asked her. Both of us think dude, but not 100% sure.
It's an unstable and aggressive dude.

So apparently they put these posters up at McMaster:

C8hDNtJXcAE1t9R.jpg

<36>

The fun part is that he actually respects the pronouns of trans people he just doesn't want to call people zer and other made up non-binary pronouns. But you know... he's a nazi and we need to silence him.

Thought this was interesting. He's gonna speak at Harvard and the title of it makes it sound like he's almost inviting the freaks to come protest him. He knows that his Patreon goes up every time that happens I guess and he needs some more dough to pay those PHD students now that his grant was denied. Would Harvard have a bunch of SJWs to protest him? I don't know how high his profile is down there, I certainly hope he isn't viewed as a Milo type character.

I'm sure Harvard will have an identities studies department churning out radicalized NeoMarxist students just like so many other university systems. They learn to be political activists and to shut down dissent, so it wouldn't be surprising to see them organize a protest and try to shut him down the same we've seen elsewhere. Doesn't matter if the students know who he is or not, or what he's about.

That said I don't know to what extent Harvard has gone down that road.

Holy fuck. 76k in one day?? This guy has seriously tapped into something here.

Jordan Peterson speaks at U of C for Generation Screwed Action Forum

“This is a note to women,” Peterson said to the roughly 150 attendees. “You have obtained power, even equality. Even in some cases, superiority. But you have not taken responsibility for reigning in your insane sisters. Men cannot do it. Men cannot oppose pathological women because chivalry demands they keep their most potent weapons sheathed. It’s up to you. The forces that have provided you with oft-unhappy freedom have also bred the shrieking harpies of fairness and victimization.”

http://www.thegauntlet.ca/jordan-peterson-speaks-at-u-of-c-for-generation-screwed-action-forum/

GOAT

LOL.

I want one to put on my wall.

I love the pathological i want to lick their minds just to sense the taste.....just once....

The grant system has always been a way of promoting what the establishment likes, and demoting what it doesn't, to a certain degree. Money is often allocated based on getting the desired result (cart before the horse)

It encourages people to conform in order to have a good career.

It does have plausible deniability built in as well, so is quite effective. A sort of unwritten rule that to advance in certain politicized fields you should toe the line on certain subjects.
Bu..bu..but the science is settled. Bigot.

There is certainly a contingent of people on the "left" who have completely lost their minds.

Back