Law The IRS Version of Julian Assange Charged With Leaking Trump's Tax Returns

Lmaooo.... the irs version of assange. Americans actually believe this, youcant make this shit up

What were the lies?

Are you genuinely so stupid as to not remember? They were brought up in the beginning of this thread. But for a quick recap, some of those lies by trump were:

-I'll release my taxes right after the election.
-I can't release my taxes after the election anymore, because I'm under audit.
-I pay a lot in taxes
-I'm not a tax cheat who does dumb shit like, triple the size of some of my properties to secure outsized loans and then perform the opposite to shrink my tax liability on the back end.
-I weigh 215 lbs.

Thanks for playing sport. Let me know what other stupid questions you have ready to float out there for us. Daddy needs deflection now more than ever.

Are you genuinely so stupid as to not remember? They were brought up in the beginning of this thread. But for a quick recap, some of those lies by trump were:

-I'll release my taxes right after the election.
-I can't release my taxes after the election anymore, because I'm under audit.
-I pay a lot in taxes
-I'm not a tax cheat who does dumb shit like, triple the size of some of my properties to secure outsized loans and then perform the opposite to shrink my tax liability on the back end.
-I weigh 215 lbs.

Thanks for playing sport. Let me know what other stupid questions you have ready to float out there for us. Daddy needs deflection now more than ever.

So his "lies" were that were exposed on his tax returns were that he'd release them when Hillary releases her 33,000 emails, and that he weighs 215 lbs?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Good God, that's stupid even for you. Yeah, maybe not for a baller like yourself who clearly pays trillions and skips deductions, but most people would consider paying tens of millions in taxes to be a lot of money. So thanks for playing, but maybe get back to stabbing your orange man voodoo doll because trying to think isn't going very well for you.

The simplest explanation is probably the correct one. So if you have evidence of other rich guys, especially Democrats, having their taxes released then that supports your argument. If the only evidence is that Trump is the victim, and there is no personal connection between the perp and Trump, then it's most likely TDS which is a politically driven mental illness.
Every presidential candidate for a major political party has voluntarily released their taxes for like the last 50 years, so this is a moot point.

Also, I seem to recall Trump himself promising to release them. So look at it this way: the guy was fulfilling one of Trump's own promises. MAGA should be celebrating him.

merlin_137972532_79ab072b-8a3d-4f3e-9cf6-736875f19c90-superJumbo.jpg

So his "lies" were that were exposed on his tax returns were that he'd release them when Hillary releases her 33,000 emails, and that he weighs 215 lbs?

Good God, that's stupid even for you. Yeah, maybe not for a baller like yourself who clearly pays trillions and skips deductions, but most people would consider paying tens of millions in taxes to be a lot of money. So thanks for playing, but maybe get back to stabbing your orange man voodoo doll because trying to think isn't going very well for you.

I never understand when partisan crybabies like you decide to lie about something that was very public and that we all saw. Everyone remembers your big orange daddy lying about when he'd release his records; lied about the amount he paid in taxes; and is currently getting buttfucked in NY civil court over, you guess it, tax fraud.

Who do you think even believes your bullshit at this point?

I never understand when partisan crybabies like you decide to lie about something that was very public and that we all saw. Everyone remembers your big orange daddy lying about when he'd release his records; lied about the amount he paid in taxes; and is currently getting buttfucked in NY civil court over, you guess it, tax fraud.

Who do you think even believes your bullshit at this point?
Says the dummy who thought his tax return showed he didn't weigh 215 lbs. What amount did he tell you he paid in taxes?

Back