The Illuminati card game predicted 9/11, pentagon, Donald Trump, flat Earth, and so much more.

When I took acid, Bob Marley was on.

There were loose matches on the table. The bass was blasting. They were probably vibrating. To me they turned into little Jamaican men who started to dance to the music. It was amusing, but then I stood up. My vestibular system was all fucked up. Like I had vertigo. Then I just layed there until it wore off.

I can't say I took much from the experience.

Ok, that was your experience. I've tripped about 50 times and every time was valuable to me... but then again, I go into trips looking to learn something. LSD is very dependent on you, your set, and your setting. What you want out of it, what you're searching for, what situation you're in, who you're around, what emotions you're feeling, etc all effect your trip.

I actually did trip in 2008 with some friends, we took one tab of something that we thought was acid, and I had a similar experience to you, it was likely around 60ug (micrograms). We just had fun all day and a clay fish was swimming in the air singing a song that was on the radio to me, lol. The LSD I have had the past year is lab-made and I can know exactly what dose I take, so I take meaningful doses of pure LSD, which does make a difference.

The predictive programming stuff always makes you scratch your head because there is so much of it. One of the ones that I always found ironic was in the movie The Matrix, Neo's drivers license expires on 9/11/01.

18matrix-sm.jpg
giphy.gif

Another great thread from the most gullible guy on Sherdog.

The lesson I learned was "don't drop acid".

It was the exact opposite experience from mushrooms, which was the happiest, most pleasant high I have ever had.

If LSD is the crucible that will help forge a better me, I think I'll pass. It's like my claustrophobia... A friend recommended I go to a special therapy where they force you into a controlled experience where you can confront and defeat your fear. I politely declined. They were going to put me in an underwater cave. No, I don't think so.
A big part of psychedelics are about the setting and who you are with or associated with at the time. If you are with negative people or in an uncomfortable area you will have a bad trip. Also, part of it is having someone with you who is experienced. When you start tripping balls the person who knows will talk you down. You will also need to confront your fears, lay down and start to make yourself relax.

I guarantee when you took mushrooms you were in a good place with good people. When you took lsd you were in a negative state of mind.

As to the illuminati thing. I think it's interesting and fun to think about but it's a bunch of bullshit.

Ok, this is actually some wild ass shit.

Another thing that tripped me out... the french shootings last year at that concert where while the band was playing a song about San Bernardino... then we have shootings in San Bernardino.

IMO, this is not staged by some secret society, but this is the material world showing us that it is false.

Possibly. Some people think they are examples of synchronicities which basically is like a next level coincidence. Almost like a consciousness that is in the air or data that exists that bleeds over into reality. Its difficult to explain. Let me give you an example of a synchronicity.

Remember the case of Elisa Lam? She was the girl that went on the elevator acting all weird as shit and then she somehow made it on the roof of the Cecil Hotel in the hotels water tank, dead?

th

Here is some of the original footage if you have never seen it.

So basically Elisa Lam disappears and nobody sees her for 3 weeks. Some hotel guests start complaining that the water tastes funny and has a dark color. One of the hotel maintenance workers goes on the roof and finds her body in the hotels water tank. So a couple weeks after they find her body, an outbreak of tuberculosis occurred near the Cecil Hotel. The authorities show up in the area with test equipment to test for tuberculosis and the name of the test kit they use is LAM-ELISA.

defaultpic.gif

That would be an example of a synchronicity. Some would call it coincidence, others say it goes too far to simply be coincidence and call it synchronicity.

Looolz. Too subtle for you guys?

I don't know, aside from how much control the "they" actually have, those authors also pretty much buddied up with Aleister Crowley, making him out like an innocent target of conspiracy theory, but other sources claim he was up to some nasty shit. They made up a religion in mockery but their fun alone can't tell the whole story.

I don't know, aside from how much control the "they" actually have, those authors also pretty much buddied up with Aleister Crowley, making him out like an innocent target of conspiracy theory, but other sources claim he was up to some nasty shit. They made up a religion in mockery but their fun alone can't tell the whole story.
They is multifarious. They don't all agree. Many fight with each other. They don't hold hands and run the entire world.

For God's sake Kaiser Wilhelm, King George and Tsar Nicholas were all cousins ruling European countries and they still fought WW1 with each other, and then George left Nicholas and his family to get slaughtered.

That's your "They."

A big part of psychedelics are about the setting and who you are with or associated with at the time. If you are with negative people or in an uncomfortable area you will have a bad trip. Also, part of it is having someone with you who is experienced. When you start tripping balls the person who knows will talk you down. You will also need to confront your fears, lay down and start to make yourself relax.

I guarantee when you took mushrooms you were in a good place with good people. When you took lsd you were in a negative state of mind.

As to the illuminati thing. I think it's interesting and fun to think about but it's a bunch of bullshit.

When I dropped acid, I was in a room full of my best friends in the world. When I freaked out, they stayed close and calmed me, and when they found out specifically what I was thinking, they sat around me in a semi circle to keep me from "flying off into space".

When I took mushrooms, I had just escaped a stag party where I thought I was going to be killed because I was an ex-boyfriend of the bride and the groom insisted I come to his stag; I had never stopped sleeping with the bride-to-be, I figured there was no way she was going to marry the psychopath who tortured animals and slept with a pistol in his mattress. After we all took the mushrooms we went on a long walk, and myself and two friends I had dragged along to watch my back ditched and went to a park. Up until the moment we evaded them and were alone in the park, my stress level was insane. Then, we spent hours cloud busting and all the stress was completely gone. To this day I am not certain it wasn't a trap.

Possibly. Some people think they are examples of synchronicities which basically is like a next level coincidence. Almost like a consciousness that is in the air or data that exists that bleeds over into reality. Its difficult to explain. Let me give you an example of a synchronicity.

Remember the case of Elisa Lam? She was the girl that went on the elevator acting all weird as shit and then she somehow made it on the roof of the Cecil Hotel in the hotels water tank, dead?

th

So basically Elisa Lam disappears and nobody sees her for 3 weeks. Some hotel guests start complaining that the water tastes funny and has a dark color. One of the hotel maintenance workers goes on the roof and finds her body in the hotels water tank. So a couple weeks after they find her body, an outbreak of tuberculosis occurred near the Cecil Hotel. The authorities show up in the area with test equipment to test for tuberculosis and the name of the test kit they use is LAM-ELISA.

defaultpic.gif

That would be an example of a synchronicity. Some would call it coincidence, others say it goes too far to simply be coincidence and call it synchronicity.

Heard about that shit long before I was a flat Earther but never dug too much deeper always figured it was a coincidence but now I'm wondering. Thanks for bringing that up.

th

defaultpic.gif

I definitely believe in synchronicity and have seen it way too many times to count in my life.

The illuminati card game
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati_(game)

comes from https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Illuminatus!_Trilogy

A satirical book poking fun at conspiracy theorists. Hilariously, they're too dumb to realize it often times.

Even more hilarious, the card game based on it has now turned out to be the Illuminati predicting the future. Lmao. Gullible dopes.

Right in the game summary it tells you.

In September 1981, Steve Jackson and his regular freelance cover artist Dave Martin discussed their shared admiration of theIlluminatus! Trilogy, and the latter suggested a game. Steve Jackson decided against adapting the novel because of the expense of game rights, and the difficulty of adapting a novel with such convoluted plots. He decided "a game about thesecret-conspiracy idea behind Illuminatus!" was viable. After researching the Illuminati and conspiracy theories, and "extensive and enthusiastic playtesting" it went on the market in July 1982 in the (at the time) usual SJG Pocket Box format. Over the next few years, three expansions for the Pocket Box Illuminati game were published. The first two were substantially incorporated into the deluxe edition, while the third was a version of what would become Illuminati: Brainwash.

All the cards came out BEFORE there events too place. That's no coincidence.

HOLA beat me to it.

Leave it to Scyther to present evidence that's actually making fun of him.

Hey Scyther why haven't you completed the simple task of proving the earth is flat and therefore rewriting the entire history of mankind?

Posting on sherdog is more important?
As I already mentioned to HOLA the game was made BEFORE all the events took place, therefore, they predicted these outcomes. The game was made with the intent to predict these events just like so many other shows like the Simpsons (who predicted 9/11.)

Hey Scyther why haven't you completed the simple task of proving the earth is flat and therefore rewriting the entire history of mankind?

Posting on sherdog is more important?

Right in the game summary it tells you.

All the cards came out BEFORE there events too place. That's no coincidence.

No, dummy.
Available expansion sets are: Illuminati Mutual Assured Distraction (2010); Illuminati Bavarian Fire Drill (2007); Illuminati Y2K (1999); Illuminati Brainwash (1985).

Back