The Illuminati card game predicted 9/11, pentagon, Donald Trump, flat Earth, and so much more.

Scyther

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Many people don't know the Illuminati love to mock the common man and woman and literally show you and I what they are going to do next. They use predictive programming to convince us that certain events and things are inevitable.

“Predictive programming is a subtle form of psychological conditioning provided by the media to acquaint the public with planned societal changes to be implemented by our leaders. If and when these changes are put through, the public will already be familiarized with them and will accept them as natural progressions, thus lessening possible public resistance and commotion.” – Alan Watt

9/11

Here's a compilation of 9/11 predictive programming all compiled in one place.
https://usa666.wordpress.com/a-compilation-of-911-predictive-programming-slideshows-from-youtubers/

577192_469219026440186_846854628_n.jpg

Pentagon

pentagon.jpg

Donald Trump & his potential assassination - Trump's card states "at any time at any place our snipers can drop you, have a nice day." Trump is an Illuminati puppet I believe a fake staged assassination attempt may be in his future. Predictive programming that involves Trump as president. And there has already been people who've rushed Trump.

Simpsons predictive programming shows Trump as president. His predictive programming also shows, that the US will ask for aid from China and be broke in the future.

https://deusnexus.wordpress.com/2016/03/21/donald-trump-presidency/

Someone has already tried to rush the stage to "get" Trump.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/13/politics/thomas-dimassimo-donald-trump-protester-interview/

tumblr_o26wdsReYg1s65neno1_1280.png

Obama

The Illuminati knew that Obama would face a backlash from their evil policies.

hqddefault.jpg

Flat Earth

People mock me for being a flat Earther but just as the Illuminati staged 9/11 almost perfectly, they staged the moon landings to hide continue to hide flat Earth. The entire globe Earth deception is here to steal billions of dollars via fake space programs around the world and hide the fact GOD exists.

nasa-flat-earth.jpg

There are so many Illuminati cards that predicted things from Fukushima, mass Earthquakes, to Alex Jones. A good deal of the cards in the game were made in the early 80's and the mid-90's far before most of these events took place.

Alex Jones makes millions a year peddling fantasies to gullible simpletons.

Alex Jones is an agent.
hqdefault.jpg

So is his buddy Rand Paul.

Alex_Jones-Ron_Paul.jpg

Julian Assange's death predicted.

122.jpg

Fukishima

94.jpg

Princess Diana
Screen-Shot-2015-04-14-at-2.10.59-AM.png

Last edited:
Alex Jones makes millions a year peddling fantasies to gullible simpletons.
He mixes in truth with lies. He's the controlled opposition. They fund him to compete against them so they can lead the opposition to their cause that way no REAL opposition forms.

Many people don't know the Illuminati love to mock the common man and woman and literally show you and I what they are going to do next. They use predictive programming to convince us that certain events and things are inevitable.

9/11

Here's a compilation of 9/11 predictive programming all compiled in one place.
https://usa666.wordpress.com/a-compilation-of-911-predictive-programming-slideshows-from-youtubers/

577192_469219026440186_846854628_n.jpg

Pentagon

pentagon.jpg

Donald Trump & his potential assassination - Trump's card states "at any time at any place our snipers can drop you, have a nice day." Trump is an Illuminati puppet I believe a fake staged assassination attempt may be in his future. Predictive programming that involves Trump as president. And there has already been people who've rushed Trump.

Simpsons predictive programming shows Trump as president. His predictive programming also shows, that the US will ask for aid from China and be broke in the future.

https://deusnexus.wordpress.com/2016/03/21/donald-trump-presidency/

Someone has already tried to rush the stage to "get" Trump.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/13/politics/thomas-dimassimo-donald-trump-protester-interview/

tumblr_o26wdsReYg1s65neno1_1280.png

Obama

The Illuminati knew that Obama would face a backlash from their evil policies.

hqddefault.jpg

Flat Earth

People mock me for being a flat Earther but just as the Illuminati staged 9/11 almost perfectly, they staged the moon landings to hide continue to hide flat Earth. The entire globe Earth deception is here to steal billions of dollars via fake space programs around the world and hide the fact GOD exists.

nasa-flat-earth.jpg

There are so many Illuminati cards that predicted things from Fukushima, mass Earthquakes, to Alex Jones. A good deal of the cards in the game were made in the early 80's and the mid-90's far before most of these events took place.

how long did it take you to make this stupid supposed game?
first its the flat earth bullshit now you got the crayans out making more shit up.

GET A LIFE

first its the flat earth bullshit now you got the crayans out making more shit up.

GET A LIFE

The game is fucking awesome.

It isn't meant to be taken seriously, and it's a lot of fun.

Alex Jones is an agent.
hqdefault.jpg

So is his buddy Rand Paul.

Alex_Jones-Ron_Paul.jpg

Julian Assange's death predicted.

122.jpg

Fukishima

94.jpg

Princess Diana
Screen-Shot-2015-04-14-at-2.10.59-AM.png

The predictive programming stuff always makes you scratch your head because there is so much of it. One of the ones that I always found ironic was in the movie The Matrix, Neo's drivers license expires on 9/11/01.

18matrix-sm.jpg

@Scyther, look let's imagine it's all true. I never get the mission of the illuminati criers, "Everyone! Look! The Illuminati is coming!!"

If the Illuminati is real and so powerful that they predicted and staged 9/11, predicted (and staged?) Fukushima, staged the moon landing, predicted Obama and Trump, own literally every major pop star, politician and most actors and actresses and on and on and on. If all that is true, then how in the hell is warning Mayberrians going to help one iota?

If it's true it's too late and we're all completely screwed. So we might as well just enjoy the ride and the visuals of the ensuing chaos. I for one will eat more ice cream cones.

GET A LIFE
What are you talking about the card game is real. It's still sold on Amazon.

@Scyther, look let's imagine it's all true. I never get the mission of the illuminati criers, "Everyone! Look! The Illuminati is coming!!"

If the Illuminati is real and so powerful that they predicted and staged 9/11, predicted (and staged?) Fukushima, staged the moon landing, predicted Obama and Trump, own literally every major pop star, politician and most actors and actresses and on and on and on. If all that is true, then how in the hell is warning Mayberrians going to help one iota?

If it's true it's too late and we're all completely screwed. So we might as well just enjoy the ride and the visuals of the ensuing chaos. I for one will eat more ice cream cones.

No we're not too late or completely screwed that's what "they" want to to think. That's the mentality they want us to have. If you think the Illuminati is real and you think "oh well they're too big we're not gonna challenge them" then the brainwashing is complete for you. Things are only going to get worse martial law will be declared the your comfy life will turn into a hell hole and when that happens I think your mind will change on this subject.

No we're not too late or completely screwed that's what "they" want to to think. That's the mentality they want us to have. If you think the Illuminati is real and you think "oh well they're too big we're not gonna challenge them" then the brainwashing is complete for you. Things are only going to get worse martial law will be declared the your comfy life will turn into a hell hole and when that happens I think your mind will change on this subject.

If they didn't want us to think they could be beaten, they never would have revealed themselves repeatedly in card games, music videos, etc etc. because then we never would have known there was an illuminati to beat.

But fine, I'll take the bait. Because I've seen a thousand Illuminati criers warn about Illuminati, but never one say how to beat them. So how do we do that? If your answer is bunkers, stockpiling weapons, etc, I'm sticking with my ice cream cones.

If it helps, I'm not voting Trump, the "Illuminati Puppet" but I'm guessing Hillary is also the "Illuminati puppet."

if someone can stage these events and control the worlds governments....I dont think the average joe can do anything about it.

how do we know you are not another iluminati agent?

If they didn't want us to think they could be beaten, they never would have revealed themselves repeatedly in card games, music videos, etc etc. because then we never would have known there was an illuminati to beat.

But fine, I'll take the bait. Because I've seen a thousand Illuminati criers warn about Illuminati, but never one say how to beat them. So how do we do that? If your answer is bunkers, stockpiling weapons, etc, I'm sticking with my ice cream cones.

If it helps, I'm not voting Trump, the "Illuminati Puppet" but I'm guessing Hillary is also the "Illuminati puppet."
exactly....why would they let everyone know of they are vulnerable?

Honestly it sounds like the Illuminati spend more time planning how to rub it in our faces than they plan actual world domination. I wish I was there for a board meeting:

Illuminati Chief Guy: Everyone, please collect your coffee and donuts. The meeting is about to begin. We have a lot on the agenda today. Several political foes and non cooperative nations and MMA fans are threatening an end to our ancient order and we need to manipulate the entire fucking universe to fix this!

But first I thought we'd start with something fun. You know how we decided that in 20 something years we'd get this Trump guy elected? Wouldnt it it be cool if we made a literal Trump card in our stupid little card game? So anyone can speak, no need to raise hands, just start throwing out design ideas and possible color schemes!

I read three words of the thread title and thought "is this a Scyther thread?"

It's a Scyther thread.

People have known about secret societies in many forms throughout the ages. For instance, the reformers believed that the pope was the anti-Christ. They may be right or wrong, that's not the point, the point is they figured out the sham that was the pope and Vatican in a day and age where no computers or phones existed. In this age where getting the message out is much easier the Illuminati had to get ahead of the game and create their own opposition.

By creating the opposition they can mix truth with lies and control the way the movement flows by controlling the most popular truther. Alex Jones is a prime example of this. The guy is a shill who tells some truths, but mixes it with lies and acts crazy so the those who speak about the Illuminati will be viewed as crazy. It's a great tactic.

As someone who knows about the Illuminati all you have to do is realize that spreading the word is the best thing to do, no most people won't believe you but eventually some people will come around. I think a lot of truthers are think this is all just Bible prophecy and there is nothing that can stop things from taking place as they are, but I do think things can be stopped and changed.

Do not try to bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth.

The predictive programming stuff always makes you scratch your head because there is so much of it. One of the ones that I always found ironic was in the movie The Matrix, Neo's drivers license expires on 9/11/01.

18matrix-sm.jpg

Ok, this is actually some wild ass shit.

Another thing that tripped me out... the french shootings last year at that concert where while the band was playing a song about San Bernardino... then we have shootings in San Bernardino.

IMO, this is not staged by some secret society, but this is the material world showing us that it is false.

Back