The Helwani Show: Cruz, Colby, Iaquinta, Lee, Barboza, Belfort and More - 1pm ET

Wow rewinded to Kevin.. the delusion is strong. "only got hit in the fourth" etc.

Edit: Ok, he hasn't watched it, explains some.

I hate to say it, but I’m most curious into what Colby has to say.

Al is a damn good interview

When it gets tough they [McGregor, Lee] checkout.

Ruined one of the machines? Tells you how deep that shit was packed on a brown noser like Colby.

Ariel to Barboza:

"Should the fight with Hooker have been stopped in between the second and third rounds?"

Edson: "No. He is tough and he didn't say anything. Are you kidding me? I was so mad when the referee stopped my fight with Kevin Lee because I had a bad cut over my eye. I was so mad. I just wanted to fight. I wanted to fight so bad. I asked them not to stop the fight. Fighters fight."

Ariel: "Did you switch camps from New Jersey because of losing to Kevin Lee and Khabib?"

Edson: "No, not at all. I moved here for family reasons. I had a great team over there. They are doing really well. Look at those guys. They are winning. The problem is not the team, the problem is me."
He was already my favorite fighter. I like him even more now.

My god. How sad is it to hear a grown man talking about internet "views" on their videos

Sounds like Al is finally motivated to stay active again. Lots of fun fights to be made in the top 5.
<mma4>

Last edited:
You really hate Colby huh
There isn't much about him that I like. His shtick is ridiculous and his fighting style is less than entertaining. Thing is, if he were a somewhat exciting fighter, I could overlook the persona. But there's really nothing about him that stands out in the octagon.

There isn't much about him that I like. His shtick is ridiculous and his fighting style is less than entertaining. Thing is, if he were a somewhat exciting fighter, I could overlook the persona. But there's really nothing about him that stands out in the octagon.

4616D681-6F73-4520-BB30-5760A24BF9E1.jpeg 4616D681-6F73-4520-BB30-5760A24BF9E1.jpeg 4616D681-6F73-4520-BB30-5760A24BF9E1.jpeg

Just kidding.

In all seriousness, I don’t know if I’d like him in person or not.

I feel he might actually just be a softy trying to act tough but is actually a good guy.

But I dunno.

It’s hard to separate the troll from the person nowadays.

Back