The Helwani Show: Cruz, Colby, Iaquinta, Lee, Barboza, Belfort and More - 1pm ET

• 1:00 p.m.- Edson Barboza
• 1:10 - Kevin Lee
• 1:25 - Jessica-Rose Clark
• 1:45 - Al Iaquinta
• 2:05 - Colby Covington
• 2:25 - Ilima-Lei Macfarlane
• 2:45 - Michael Chandler
• 3:05 - Dominick Cruz
• 3:25 - Vitor Belfort in studio
2 GOATS in the show . Good job ariel

View attachment 489657 View attachment 489657 View attachment 489657

Just kidding.

In all seriousness, I don’t know if I’d like him in person or not.

I feel he might actually just be a softy trying to act tough but is actually a good guy.

But I dunno.

It’s hard to separate the troll from the person nowadays.
Sherdog writer Ant Walker was just talking about Colby last week on the Trenches. He said he's interviewed him over the years and he used to be a nice guy. So this new persona is just an act. And I can't fully blame Colby for going this route to get attention, but it was his choice. He could have came up with any act but he chose to go with this one. And its embarrassing. Maybe I'm just not the target audience.

Sherdog writer Ant Walker was just talking about Colby last week on the Trenches. He said he's interviewed him over the years and he used to be a nice guy. So this new persona is just an act. And I can't fully blame Colby for going this route to get attention, but it was his choice. He could have came up with any act but he chose to go with this one. And its embarrassing. Maybe I'm just not the target audience.

To be fair, not to make this a race thing, but a lot of white guys don’t know how to be cool.

I think that comes a bit easier for most black guys.

Woodley is very smooth naturally in interviews. Hard to beat him at that, so Colby had to choose a different route.

Cringe might have been his best option.

@Threetrees I’m hoping you jump in this convo too if you want

To be fair, not to make this a race thing, but a lot of white guys don’t know how to be cool.

I think that comes a bit easier for most black guys.

Woodley is very smooth naturally in interviews. Hard to beat him at that, so Colby had to choose a different route.

Cringe might have been his best option.

@Threetrees I’m hoping you jump in this convo too if you want

According to your line of reasoning, the US prison system and Brazilian favelas should be the coolest places on earth. Think about that for a second.

screen-shot-2018-05-03-at-5-49-09-pm.png

Badr t-shirt? Guess birds of a feather flock together...

Cruz Tore his shoulder terribly in 2 places. I love the guy, and it’s a shame his career got so sidetracked with injuries. But it’s time to retire. That’s like a 1 year rehab. And he will have been out 3 or 4 years at that point. His body just can’t take it anymore.

Back