The Heavies Awards 2016 - Thread of the Year: Shoop Dat wilKO

2016 Thread of the Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's why I have to go with the Jagwar thread: Not only was that a funny epic fail on his part, but I remember one of the mods kept bringing it back out of the Wasteland after the fact, and it was going back and forth for at least a couple times.

I found that really funny, wish I could give the mod credit who was doing that haha

Yeah that was @jeicex, he kept fucking with him constantly. He also banned him and unbanned him multiple times too

Jeicex is also the last post in the thread... "and with that, he's gone." Incredible.

Yeah that was @jeicex, he kept fucking with him constantly. He also banned him and unbanned him multiple times too

Jeicex is also the last post in the thread... "and with that, he's gone." Incredible.
I had to put him on several timeouts until it was just time for the hammer to drop...

"and with that I'm gone" was just the gift that kept on giving. Plus the only thread I recognize. But really if there were a nomination thread I was going to mention it so there it is.

For me one that you didn't include, I was so cat-fished by one heck of a Master Troll.. probably best one in sherdog history he freaking got media (online articles / speculation / shows) and podcasts (the fighter and the kid) people talking about him and the Brock situation.

Hell I think Brock put him on pay roll with the amount of talk and press and fake info and miss direction, I remember interviews asking this question and speculating and MMA shows it was the best troll to come out of sherdog he went main stream not just contain in our forum.

@D2allamerican58 with the topic:

"Brock popped positive for RAD med!"

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/b...ad-med-mod-edit-this-guy-is-trolling.3293585/

My favorite thing about that whole thing is how hard he catfished you brobasaur

I don't know.. for some reason the all JagWar saga didn't get me sucked in so much I mean I did look at it but it wasn't so stellar.. just a dude backing out kinda seemed weak shit to me.

I don't know.. for some reason the all JagWar saga didn't get me sucked in so much I mean I did look at it but it wasn't so stellar.. just a dude backing out kinda seemed weak shit to me.

It was the fun of constantly shaming him, but I'm with you on the Brock thread needing to be added

giphy.gif

xe4eph.gif

Classic Memes and Legends. I'm here for the lols and boy did we have it this year.

Also where is Jones 0.19:1 T ratio thread? Where is @Jin Akutsu apology thread when Conor lost? Where is No For Gay Jesus thread?

i voted jagwars, and propose a special lifetime achievement award for macalpine rules, he is truly living in another universe
special mention must also go to the various shoop threads

My vote for thread of 2016 would go to the Lesnar War-Wagon by @BC.

For those that partook in the Revolution and paid their respects, we had so many jokes going in that one and the banter got so over the top I was cracking up every page. Reached cult levels by page 2 or 3, lol. @Myrddin Wyllt was a big part of that one, too @NightwingBJJ, @HI SCOTT NEWMAN, J. Bernie Cunningham (R.I.P.)... Good times with Sherhomies.

Much love to BC 206 for that one.

The ultimate sherdog memos thread is essential reading for a Sherdogger. Me at the Q and A is just a poor soul getting bent over by the heavies... I regret nothing.

The ultimate sherdog memos thread is essential reading for a Sherdogger. Me at the Q and A is just a poor soul getting bent over by the heavies... I regret nothing.
Why'd Sensai tell you to do that, man. He's a real geriatric prick now a days that guy...

Was the giant Shoop that Incredulous Cormier thread started last year or this year? Cause that would easily be the #1 for me

<36>

Out of these I pick "and with that...I'm gone" for the @jeicex trolling of TS for welching

7748welchers.jpg

Back