The GSP vs Bisping announcement proves that Tyron Woodley was right the entire time

Wow...

You don't get it. "Equally" hot chicks doesn't exist. We're talking subjective standards of beauty. There can never be "equality" there. You're living in some childish utopia that doesn't exist, and will never exist.
There are absolutely social norms that would show with almost statistical certainty that Michelle Waterson is more sexually appealing to all men than Meryl Streep. And yes, two people could theoretically be considered of "equal hotness" when weighing the many criteria that form our attraction/value system as individuals. This is like you claiming I shouldn't be allowed to say "if two fighters were otherwise equally skilled" in a hypothetical because "no two fighters are exactly alike". Do you not understand what hypotheticals are or how they apply?

Why are most the stars white?
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Your entire argument is wrong. You just admitted the public cheerz Choi and Zombie. Kinda of like Weidman being used for New York? LOL.

You act like white people ONLY like white people LOL. Zombie was the #1 selling shirt. Even Dana wore his shirt and he never wears fighters shirts. Zombie gets cheered against white fighters.
No that's exactly the opposite of what I just said. I said that racism affects, on the aggregate, what demographic of fighters and fanbase get the most push, while allowing for a hierarchy of race preference rather than flat out hate. What the fuck are you reading dude? Reread my statement and what you just wrote. Maybe my words are too big for you.

Dana hates everything black so fckin hard.No need to talk about surname.Why not Dana Yellow,Green,Braun,Blue.So fckin White

1) Cain was NEVER a draw. Wtf lol

2) Rampage and Rashad was huge because it was two angry black dudes who constantly yelled at each other on a reality tv show with Kimbo Slice on it. Stop this revisionist history shit

3) Jon Jones' numbers were absolutely batshit mediocre compared to his skill level. Dude was the greatest fighter (imo) we've ever seen and he averaged about 500k buys
1. The Cain/JDS series didn't motivate fans? Who is doing the revisionist history now? Stop claiming racism when there is nothing there. You're just being the boy who cried wolf.

2. So it was only a draw because of 3 black guys? And MMA fans are inherently racist as a result? You're actually proving yourself wrong.

3. Don't move the goal posts. Jon Jones is a super talented fighter, and he was a solid draw. He didn't move the needle like McGregor (who creates more headlines than virtually any UFC fighter ever) or Brock Lesnar (a WWE crossover with a built-in fan base of at least a 100,000 people), but virtually no one moves the needle like that. Just because he wasn't one of the Top 5 stars in the history of the UFC doesn't mean that he's not a massive draw.

There are absolutely social norms that would show with almost statistical certainty that Michelle Waterson is more sexually appealing to all men than Meryl Streep.
Unfortunately for your argument, the subject wasn't what is "sexually appealing", so I see that as just an attempt to change the subject.

Also, even if that was the subject, sexual appeal is just one of the many factors that come into play when it comes to attractiveness in a social setting. You can't reduce it to one variable.

Despite being one of the most entertaining and dominant fighters ever his PPVs never been close to GSP, Ronda, or Connor. Why is this?

Because he's black, foreign, and doesn't speak English so MMA fans don't care. Tyron was right

My flame suit is on but nobody can disprove me or Woodley

Could you imagine if Anderson was white? His ppv numbers would have been completely insane.

LOL so it's racist to push Choi for Asia? Just like it's racist to push Weidman for northeast?

It still stands. If white people were so racist. Not a single white man would cheer Choi or Zombie.

And if these peopel are "dumb" how come as you said they don't buy as much ppvs for black fighters as whites? Cuz jones and silva were promoted as the goats. You think they get less promotion than fighters liek choi or yair?
Jesus christ dude you're an embarassment. Racism DOES NOT EQUAL "I HATE ALL PEOPLE UNEQUIVOCALLY WHO AREN'T MY RACE". It's simply "There is a racial component to whatever it is we're talking about". Sit down and ponder that for maybe a minute and reread everything I've said before saying another word.

Says the guy who ducked a contender and was allowed to sit out for a year. Fuck off tyron, you're boring

Your reply is as boring as it makes no sense whatsoever. What the fuck were you watching?

Almost everyone in this thread is disagreeing with you.

Which is why I brought up Choi and Zombie. And Yair. They are liked by white people, you laughed it off as "dumb fans." But then you backtracked again, saying it isn't just non-white. Which is what TS says. White western over foreign.

So which is it? White man only loves white? Or white man is too DUMB so he falls for marketing jobs for Choi and Yair but TOO SMART to falls for those of jones and silva? lolol.
Are you really this fucking dumb dude? I just answered those questions. I'll try again: "the average fan has a general hierarchy of fighter preferences, which includes a healthy dose of what race they are. Generally speaking the white english speaking fighters appeal the most, and the ufc considers other fighters for pushes based on race too, even if they aren't white, and even if the UFC doesn't have a true hatred of people based on race"
(I'm white btw if you're insinuating I'm some sort of white-hater)

Why so obsessed about races? I mean Anderson didn't get famous because he's black, couldn't speak English and is Brazilian. He got famous destroying people's faces with knees and elbows. Even then I remember around the maia fight people started to dislike him because he was getting boring and got the talk from upstairs.
Tyron should go out and destroy people's faces or submit them or be exciting in general not hug them really hard to win fights or ko someone and threaten the media people to fight them to the death just because. Won't get famous either waiting for the title a year and a half after winning a split decision.
Not trying to make this about him specifically I'm just tired of the races talk.
For example people are excited for ngannou's fights because they know it won't be a hug fest, not because he's specially fair skinned

I was thinking both Ping and GSP are not from the U.S. I wonder what Woodley would be doing and how much money he would be making if the White Supremist UFC wasnt treating him so poorly, mmmmmm. A business wants to make money, shocker. If you draw PPV's you're valuable, if you don't, you're not. I know we are in the age of excuses, no accountability, everyone gets a trophy etc... oh and if anything happens to a minority that isn't liked, the only logical answer is Racist but there is always the option of quitting the the UFC and do something around "non-racist" people. That is of course until that job makes you unhappy and then poof, they are racists too. If you're unhappy you can always click the red X and hope onto a plan and take your complaints to whatever perfect land you find.

Back