The GOAT Is back

Man, not sure who to pull for since I can't stand either of them!

Conor is a really good fighter, and if he would ever succesfully defends his belt(s) a few times, then he could be in top 25 consideration.

Lets have some fun: I challenge you Conor nut lovers to show me how he theoretically ranks above Dan Henderson in terms of GOAT status.

Decision Dan is never mentioned in the conversation, and yet look at his career and tell me an argument couldn't be made.

So how does he surpass Hendo on the list Conor boys? I want to see what you got.
Please address these sort of retarded questions to someone who gives a fuck.

thanks

You gave enough a fuck to respond idiot. So answer the questions...if you can...
No shit, because you addressed It to me. It Is not relevant to me so I have no clue why you're asking me

It is a ridiculous question that makes no sense, Conor Is not the GOAT or anywhere close to It, nor does anyone with a brain try to argue he Is outside of trolling

This thread has nothing to do with Conor, not sure why people Insist on bringing him up in every single thread.

No shit, because you addressed It to me. It Is not relevant to me so I have no clue why you're asking me

It is a ridiculous question that makes no sense, Conor Is not the GOAT or anywhere close to It, nor does anyone with a brain try to argue he Is outside of trolling

This thread has nothing to do with Conor, not sure why people Insist on bringing him up in every single thread.

Than I apologize. I do a lot of my typing on my phone, so i must have been responding to someone else. It's a mistake. I make a lot of them.

Than I apologize. I do a lot of my typing on my phone, so i must have been responding to someone else. It's a mistake. I make a lot of them.
no worries bro. I apologize If I reacted too harshly. Probably not In the best mood myself.

DMMw9R7W0AAW2GI.jpg

Back