The GOAT Is back

$

223 is a crazy card. We haven't seen such card for a very loooong time.

You guys are so obsessed with Conor you troll for a guy because of his association , it's weird but oddly interesting slightly sad.

You guys are so obsessed with Conor you troll for a guy because of his association , it's weird but oddly interesting slightly sad.
It has nothing to do with Conor. Literally everyone has hopped on the bandwagon from lovers of Conor, to haters, to people In between. I think you're looking Into it a bit too much, learn to relax and stop taking everything so seriously.

lets go bruce lee roy. stay long and flowy!

wait........ stay long and big haired my friend

It has nothing to do with Conor. Literally everyone has hopped on the bandwagon from lovers of Conor, to haters, to people In between. I think you're looking Into it a bit too much, learn to relax and stop taking everything so seriously.
Conor is a really good fighter, and if he would ever succesfully defends his belt(s) a few times, then he could be in top 25 consideration.

Lets have some fun: I challenge you Conor nut lovers to show me how he theoretically ranks above Dan Henderson in terms of GOAT status.

Decision Dan is never mentioned in the conversation, and yet look at his career and tell me an argument couldn't be made.

So how does he surpass Hendo on the list Conor boys? I want to see what you got.

Lol at calling Cacares the GOAT...

Back