The girl Till has tattood on his arm is actually his ex-girlfriend

That's in top 5 of worst tatoos. Getting a cock on your chest when you're straight is by far the worst decision of them all though.

It looks kind of like Paige Van Zant.

yeh, shes brazilian as is his daughter.

but i dont think they are totally split.. hes back in lierpool but in a interview recently he said that it was tough being away from his daughter but hes working on building a better life for them "all". Sounds like its amicable enough

a few years time he can ust say the tatoo is his daughter
He should be crossing fingers hoping that his daughter ends up looking like her lol that would be pretty cool actually

Well, they're bad for totally different reasons.

If you had Johnny Cash on your arm but it was well done, like Till's tat looked (at least to me, but I'm no tat guy, don't have any) that would be at least an OK tattoo I reckon

But if you could somehow blend Belcher's melty-face look with Till's terrible choice in subject matter, you might well have the very worst tattoo possible right there.
Nice WSB in your av

No, it's really not. In fact, I don't think that's even possible.

belcher.jpg

tumblr_n97awywdAj1snusg4o1_500.gif

This is definitely an Otho portrait, not Johnny Cash as he says it is.

Easy fix..just add a few well placed bullet holes.

Or is that too much

That's actually an awesome idea and quick fix. Unless he left her which would make it even funnier and more sadistic.

Oh my gotch! I cannot believe it!

the weirdest thing isnt even the huge faces people have tattooed, its that they just let some random bum tattoo shop do it by the looks of these things

Back