THE GIFTED on Fox (Cancelled After Season 2)

really enjoyed this weeks episodes one of my favorites now

My penis is confused...
She looks like she's 13 until you look further down and see dem titays

Firing up episode 1 now...

The only complaint I have is that she's Hobbit height. I prefer taller vict - sorry, girls;)

Dangggggggg
This show is actually really good. Enjoyed both episodes
I thought i was going to right off the bat hate the "kid" actors because they're usually annoying, but everyone is solid. There's usually at least 1 over the top character in shows like this, but i like everyone so far.
I was also planning on hating the show, because it's hard for me to get into the FOX owned Xmen stuff, because they stray too far from the source material for my taste. It feels like stories 'inspired' or 'based on' the Xmen....but this show is good for what it is. Looking forward to this.

Also lol'd at the beginning of ep 1, because it made me think of @Dragonlordxxxxx , just like in Inhumans, the show opened up with a girl fleeing...Jamie Chung thankfully knows how to run though

Solid second episode. The dude they got to play as head of Sentinel Services does a GREAT job at being an imposing figure, even though he reminds me of Tito Ortiz for some damn reason. Maybe it's his huge melon....

The show makes me care about the family and all of the outcast mutants right away. I want to know all of their back stories and see all their powers in action.

The mutant projecting fear around the facility was just awesome. How cool is that?!?!

Way too many things that I am liking about this show at the moment to count. I REALLY hope the show stays on this trajectory.

Side note: The girls in this show are HAWT as hell, so that helps too. Mom, daughter, Polaris (shower scene, yes please), portal chick, mmmmmhhhhmmmmmmmmm....

The girls are my only criticism of the show. The mum - yes. All the other ones - no. One is a little kid and the other ones are some weird goth chicks.

The girls are my only criticism of the show. The mum - yes. All the other ones - no. One is a little kid and the other ones are some weird goth chicks.
Little kids don't have titties that big.

I liked Polaris more when the green hair came out

The Gifted showrunner/creator is Matt Nix, the same guy who made Burn Notice. Two of Burn Notice's main cast is already in here. I wouldn't be surprised if more Burn Notice actors show up in the future.

31bbf3fb424d044786dae3678538884b--season--the-cast.jpg

I just googled her. She is 18. Guys...

(wood of course. But I would tell my friends she was 21 and she is too child like to be anything special on a TV show.)

Watching episode two just now.

BRB, need more paper tissues...;)

Decent episode 3. Not as exciting as the previous two episodes but compared to ABC's Inhumans, this feels like a masterpiece.

The flashback intro of Eclipse and Polaris was sweet. The Aurora Borealis was a nice touch and fits perfectly with their powers.

Andy is slowly getting on my nerves with his emo-ness and tantrums.

He9bKRh.jpg

I want to see more Shatter. His whole look is so cool.

From Wiki: "Shatter's entire body is composed of a blue-black, diamond-hard, crystalline substance, which renders him invulnerable to most conventional attacks. He can regenerate lost limbs, and possesses the ability to crystallize any liquid substance he comes into contact with, such as water, oil, and presumably blood. Shatter’s main weapon is a wooden baseball bat, which he wields with great skill. He is also extremely intelligent."

Shatter-from-The-Gifted.jpg

I tried to watch episode 1 on demand, but couldn't get motivated to finish it. Interesting there's Lorna Dane I recognize from comics.

Back