The Gif: Rousey/Mcmann stoppage

The first attempt at getting up she rolls back on her heels. She was hurt body shots like that stay with you. More blows from Rhonda where incoming.

Next time someone gets knocked down, stop the fight right there.

does anybody else think ronda was putting NO effort into those punches at the end?

horrible horrible stoppage. Sara was on her way up, about to defend herself. Herb should have let that go on for a few more seconds, especially for a title fight. This was much worse than the Faber stoppage

The first attempt at getting up she rolls back on her heels. She was hurt body shots like that stay with you. More blows from Rhonda where incoming.

Seriously body shots will f you up. I want to see at least one post from people that have been legit taken a body shot especially a liver shot and say they were ok. Even standing back up right would have been a problem. It was a good stoppage she had already been hurt by a knee before the Gif started.

Is it really Mcmann? I've been reading it differently the whole time...

Anyways she wasn't winning that fight last night. Get over it haters and start coming up with new original ideas for the next 50 Ronda hate threads.

I was dropped by a liver shot in karate class and I was flinch bitch for the next couple weeks. Anything coming near my liver caused an involuntary hand drop.

I agree that Sara's posturing contributed to the early stoppage - one hand on gut, the other on the ground, head turned away. These things make the ref think you're done.

It was still WAY too early. Not a good call by Herb Dean.

I was dropped by a liver shot in karate class and I was flinch bitch for the next couple weeks. Anything coming near my liver caused an involuntary hand drop.

I agree that Sara's posturing contributed to the early stoppage - one hand on gut, the other on the ground, head turned away. These things make the ref think you're done.

It was still WAY too early. Not a good call by Herb Dean.

If you know anything(which you do) about a liver shot then yes it was a good stoppage. You are hurt and can't really breath but in gasps for around 30 seconds. You can look active but trust me more damage is coming if you're in there. The liver is surrounded by nerves and when you get hit there as a guy you might think you want to get hit in the nuts before you take another shot.

For the people that never have taken a genuine liver shot you need a go out and do so. Find a Thai boxer and take a knee just to the gut. When you catch your wind take one in the liver. It should be on everyones bucket list to take a liver shot. Do it for Bas. Do it for Sara.

Ufc has really just got to crap lately. So many good fights ruined over fast stoppages. I am not a conspiracy guy but man this makes me question if the fix is in sometimes. Some people never get stopped till they are out cold. Other times a knockdown is an instant stoppage. Even with a thumbs up being given. Just seems questionable on alot of levels.

We know that Boxing has had these problems with fixing. Why would UFC be any different? There is crazy cash on the line. People have a price.

5 unanswered shots. i agree with the stoppage

Good stoppage. The way she clutched her ribs and dropped and didn't defend her head I'd call that done too.

Was it fast? Yes, but it was reasonable. To put this in context though, I also believe based on the tape that Hendo did in fact flash ko Fedor.

It was a good stoppage. Unfortunate .. but good.

Sarah was faceplanted with her hands to her side offering zero defense. The unfortunate part is that she seemed to start getting up soon after it was called, Herb can not see the future though.

Back