Senior Moderator
Reaction score
You judge.

Ronda_Rousey_vs._Sara_McMann_1.gif

r2.gif

r3.gif

EDIT: added 2 gifs on different angles

Last edited:
Dean gave her less than a second to mount any sort of defense. As BS as it gets. I defended him after 169 but this stoppage was blatantly early.

several punches to a fighter that dropped and didn't defend AT ALL. Ronda stopped punching when he called it verbally, not when he waved his hands.

Not a bad call but I'd prefer he gave her a little more time or ronda immediately grabbed her back.

Let's Waldberger almost get murdered, then this shit.

I judge she was given some cash to fall and keep the Ronda hype train going

It was early, but you can't blame him.

Sara went down so fast and it wasn't like Ronda was gonna let up on the punches.

It was early, but you can't blame him.

Sara went down so fast and it wasn't like Ronda was gonna let up on the punches.

Those punches had nothing behind them.

that is even worse than i remembered

What's to judge? As soon as she drops, he's stopping the fight. BS stoppage.

Such a bad stoppage. Thats about four times as bad as Fabers, and the Faber stoppage was bad.

It was awful. Then again, it was a body shot from Ronda...

It was a knockdown. You don't stop fights on knockdowns. She recovered almost instantly.

Herb needs some time off or be kept out of main events for awhile. He has ruined numerous shows now with his early stoppages while letting fights go on too long on other fights. If anything, main events should be given a bit more leeway since more is on the line.

He was on his way in before Ronda started throwing the punches. Great time to pull out your white knight card Herb.

And that's probably slowed down a bit. He allowed her zero recovery time.

I didn't watch but I thought there's no way the stoppage could be as bad as sherdog is making out.....it's worse, bs stoppage

Back