The fight to make is Jones vs Hill Champ vs Champ at HW

Northern500

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Listen sherbros you wanna see an exciting back and forth fight and basically a dogfight? This is the fight to make Champ vs Champ.

Hill is a big guy and easily walks around at 230-235 hence him fighting Jones there won't be much of a size difference. They will both come in light for the fight in order to have some form of speed advantage.

Stipe can fight the winner of this fight.

Main while Jiri and Ankalaev can fight for the interim light-heavyweight title.

But we need a real fight.. Hill vs Jones

Low risk, low reward fight for Jones in my opinion.
If Jones wins, people will call him out for picking on a smaller guy who posed no threat

Hill vs Jiri ASAP

Meh Hill will put away Jiri inside 2 rounds and his only real competition at LHW is Ankaleav. He is not old man Glover.

Btw Jon Jones needs a fresh and exciting opponent who has the fire in him. Not veterans out of their prime. Honestly Hill vs Jones will be an amazing fight for the watching eye.. Believe me It will deliver and turn into a dog-fight

No Champ vs Champ should be made when both fighters haven't fought their first defense yet

I’d say jones needs to defend his HW belt at least 3 times before any superfights are made.

Listen sherbros you wanna see an exciting back and forth fight and basically a dogfight? This is the fight to make Champ vs Champ.

Hill is a big guy and easily walks around at 230-235 hence him fighting Jones there won't be much of a size difference. They will both come in light for the fight in order to have some form of speed advantage.

Stipe can fight the winner of this fight.

Main while Jiri and Ankalaev can fight for the interim light-heavyweight title.

But we need a real fight.. Hill vs Jones
Maybe let the guy actually defend the belt a couple times before we do a champ vs champ... that applies to both divisions. We have 2-3 contenders in each division that need to fight first.

Money fights or nothing

Stipe
DC
Brock

Jones is at the stage in life to get in get rich and get out

Back