The Featherweight division is stacked, but there's one person we're forgetting about

Well the bogus roid suspension was given to him with that purpose. To bench him to protect Colin after he performed as he did against him in the conditions he did it. It was Dana Whites way of backing out of the rematch he probably promised him as long as he threw the first fight to Colin. He did that, but knew they'd back out if he didn't look competitive enough while throwing the obviously worked fight, so he made it look somewhat close and scripted a finish by gassing out, but completely misjudged how shady Dana White, the Max Hardcore of MMA, can be.

Those guys can’t even break into the top 5 lol. Holloway murders everyone at featherweight

Yes because fighters never improve ever.

I mean Holloway is still a fringe top 10 fw who cant beat Dennis Bermudez.

Yes because fighters never improve ever.

I mean Holloway is still a fringe top 10 fw who cant beat Dennis Bermudez.
Holloway is improving as well, the only person younger than him in the top 10 is Yair by a year. Max is just entering his prime

Holloway is improving as well, the only person younger than him in the top 10 is Yair by a year. Max is just entering his prime

The chance Holloway is a mma unicorn like Gsp, Silva, Aldo or on and rules the fw division for 5 plus years is very, very slim.

Also a fighters peak can occur at any age. Chances are Holloway will lose his title within a year. Theres been exactly 2, out of dozens, Ufc champs who defended more than 10 times. Predicting long title reigns for new champs is ludicrous.

The chance Holloway is a mma unicorn like Gsp, Silva, Aldo or on and rules the fw division for 5 plus years is very, very slim.

Also a fighters peak can occur at any age. Chances are Holloway will lose his title within a year. Theres been exactly 2, out of dozens, Ufc champs who defended more than 10 times. Predicting long title reigns for new champs is ludicrous.
I didn’t say 10 defenses but at least 4 or 5, and by the way bro Holloway is probably the only champ that I give a chance to reach 10, not saying it will happen but dude has a 10 fight win streak for a reason

I didn’t say 10 defenses but at least 4 or 5, and by the way bro Holloway is probably the only champ that I give a chance to reach 10, not saying it will happen but dude has a 10 fight win streak for a reason

Damn bro youre really all about Holloways balls. Francisco Trinaldo had a 7 fight win streak. Winning 10 in a row while climbing the ranks is nothing like defending against a top 3 or 4 opponent over and over.

Put your money where your mouth is. I will sig and av bet Holloway loses within 4 fights (would say 3 if this fight wasnt a runback).

Damn bro youre really all about Holloways balls. Francisco Trinaldo had a 7 fight win streak. Winning 10 in a row while climbing the ranks is nothing like defending against a top 3 or 4 opponent over and over.

Put your money where your mouth is. I will sig and av bet Holloway loses within 4 fights (would say 3 if this fight wasnt a runback).
You mean like the top 3 or 4 ranked fighters he already beat lol? Why would I bet you if I said IF he gets past Aldo and edgar which isn’t a sure thing he has a great chance of tying Aldo. Tell me smart guy who is this fighter you see beating Holloway?

You mean like the top 3 or 4 ranked fighters he already beat lol? Why would I bet you if I said IF he gets past Aldo and edgar which isn’t a sure thing he has a great chance of tying Aldo. Tell me smart guy who is this fighter you see beating Holloway?

im not sure who beats him. I never argued that i knew who would beat him. I argued thar uts extremely rare for a champ to defend multiple times let alone ten.

Btw it shows your lack of mma knowledge that youd bet on a guy Holloway already beat or Edgar rather than anyone else in the world.

Holloways likely to lose within 3 fights but if not he will probably lose to someone weve never heard of or who just entered the Ufc (Zabit, Sheymon, Dawodu, Burgos etc).

I say Mendes v Swanson 2. If Swanson wins he should be getting the next title shot and if Mendes wins it proves he's still a top tier featherweight.

Chad should move to Denver and train with TJ and Duane.

He was at his best as a fighter after training with Duane. Other than TJ, he benefited most from Duane's training out of all the other TAM guys.

im not sure who beats him. I never argued that i knew who would beat him. I argued thar uts extremely rare for a champ to defend multiple times let alone ten.

Btw it shows your lack of mma knowledge that youd bet on a guy Holloway already beat or Edgar rather than anyone else in the world.

Holloways likely to lose within 3 fights but if not he will probably lose to someone weve never heard of or who just entered the Ufc (Zabit, Sheymon, Dawodu, Burgos etc).
I never said 10 bro I said he the most likely person to reach it out of the current champs. I said he most likely gets at least 4 or 5 which is more than 95% of champions

Back