The Featherweight division is stacked, but there's one person we're forgetting about

Will never be the same again now USADA are here

I would absolutely love to see him rematch Edgar. So disappointed it ended early las time.

Jose Aldo already dominated prime roided full camp Chad Mendes 2X.

Lol at Jose “Mr ducked random drug test and spilled urine” Aldo dominated Mendes the 2nd time

maxresdefault.jpg

That takedown he would have secured could have changed the whole progression of the fight.
You do hopefully realize that Mendes actually got the TD right after that, right? Aldo got taken down, got back up, and KO'd Mendes when Mendes went for another TD attempt.

Go watch the fight, not just the gif.

He looks exactly the same. I believe his cream story. And yes i do think he can beat Holloway. He'll wrestle the shit out of him

We'll probably find out quickly about Holloway. There's almost no one left for him already.

Ortega, Edgar, Korean Zombie all are formidable opponents and theres plenty of great prospects beyond that (Choi, Bektic, Knight, Volkanovski, Kattar, Sheymon, Zabit).

There's not going to be a shortage of challengers at fw any time soon.

I think you are forgetting he lost 3 of his last 4 with two being stoppages. He has also been away for 2 years so pump the brakes and lets see what happens.
Not only that but the reason he was out was a 2 year steroid suspension.

1 win in the last 4 years

I believe his cream story.
The one where he took a cream that isn't prescribed for his "condition" in any country in the world but does contain banned substances?

That's a strange thing to believe.

Ortega, Edgar, Korean Zombie all are formidable opponents and theres plenty of great prospects beyond that (Choi, Bektic, Knight, Volkanovski, Kattar, Sheymon, Zabit).

There's not going to be a shortage of challengers at fw any time soon.
Those guys can’t even break into the top 5 lol. Holloway murders everyone at featherweight

The one where he took a cream that isn't prescribed for his "condition" in any country in the world but does contain banned substances?

That's a strange thing to believe.
Mendes popped for a peptide which does jack shit for muscle gain and helps very little in recovery. He was not a beast because of it

Those guys can’t even break into the top 5 lol. Holloway murders everyone at featherweight

There was a day when people felt that way about Aldo. Everyone has their time. Max wont beat everyone forever.

Also, Zabit will be champ by 2019.

There was a day when people felt that way about Aldo. Everyone has their time. Max wont beat everyone forever.

Also, Zabit will be champ by 2019.
I know Holloway will lose eventually, but considering he has like 2-3 rematches in his immediate future and the prospects can’t even crack the top 5, And even if they did I don’t think any of the guys you mentioned beat Holloway. If max gets by Aldo and Frankie it should be easy sailing for like 4-5 defenses after that they high should put him around 7 defenses, remember max is only 25

Back