The Faculty(1998 film)

Josh Harnett with the paper cutter is one of the coolest weapons used in a movie.

It's a good one. Good to see Elijah play something besides Frodo.

Its a solid flick. I like the part where they try to prove to each other that they arent infected.

Not great but very enjoyable. I remember my boys drooling over Jordana Brewster when we saw it in the theater. I also remember these annoying white girls drooling over Josh Harnett

Saw this movie when I was in college with a girl nicknamed "Sugar Rat".
Upsetting name to have to include in a post.... it betrays her actual cuteness. But she was a little hyperactive lunatic.

I remember the Tommy Hilfiger jeans commercial with the cast prior to the movie coming out. Jordana Brewster and Famke are obvious but Clea Duvall, I've often found to be sneaky hot.
Saw this movie when I was in college with a girl nicknamed "Sugar Rat".
Upsetting name to have to include in a post.... it betrays her actual cuteness. But she was a little hyperactive lunatic.
Imagining "Sugar Rat" right now. Me gusta.

loved it when i was a kid. Josh harnett had a bad ass car too
i002501.jpg

I enjoy movies like this Invasion is another good one I like even better than this IMO.

really? I'll have to check it out. i enjoyed the faculty.

Yea Invasion is basically the same idea except it's world wide and centers around adult characters. It's actually my favorite out of all these kinds of movies.

this movie was great when it came out. A teen horror style story. I’ve recently watched it and it’s still really good flick

Plus it has

tumblr_oouuajtQqZ1up42jgo6_540.gif
I'd let Mss Brewster shit right on my chest wouldn't even care if it was a wet one

Underrated and a lot of fun. Great cast. As far as Invasion of the Body Snatchers descendants go, this is a good one.

This did feel like one of the last of these kinds of films before they became totally insufferable.

I just watched this a couple days ago very average movie nothing special even back then.

I thoroughly enjoyed it as it bucked the trend of Scream clone or Dawson's Creek slashers at the time (Halloween H:20, I Know What You Did Last Summer, Urban Legend, Valentine, etc.). The dialog still had similar qualities to Scream in a way, but it was its' own thing.

Back