The Faces of the OT v2

Not even close. Besides, I don't take this seriously enough to get upset over. I've obviously rubbed stinky the wrong way. No time to get too involved right now

one fist and one elbow is all that stinky requires to deliver a beating of a lifetime.

the abuse that he has taken, not a lot of people would take it like he has. he's like a dog that's been kicked, burned alive, shot, stabbed, and thrown off a cliff, but still keeps on going back to the abusive owner.

to be talked about for years after your banning, you must've been a poster of very high quality.

definitely agree

And yet ALL Trolls go through this. I really don't see how this should earn anyone high regards in all honesty. I pulled an example of another imfamous Troll from a different board that I frequented off the top of my head that goes through the same shit...and its been going on for years on top of years over there now. In reality most Trolls get that treatment, at least the ones that suck at Trolling do.

I guess we just have different views on this, no big thing. I don't care about Goon either way to be honest because his posting doesn't interest me in the least. Hell, even over on BF in the Le Sketch thread I got bored with humiliating him almost immediately.

To me, a Troll worth his salt is a Troll that can bait people into the subject at hand with serious responses and all sorts of gotten at. Goon was never able to do these types of things. Luba is a good example, and so is JJ French from what i have been told about him. Goon is not.

DespicableMe.jpg

Why, how very 'Dat ass' of you Roc haha..

1290557230134.png

Not even close. Besides, I don't take this seriously enough to get upset over. I've obviously rubbed stinky the wrong way. No time to get too involved right now

You're pretty angry. Settle down. Rory is dominating and we have a solid night of fights ahead of us.

Might I suggest a brisk walk?

SU1BRzAxMzIuanBn.jpg

Honest to real mug shot coming later, if wife can learn how to scan it tor me...

And yet ALL Trolls go through this. I really don't see how this should earn anyone high regards in all honesty. I pulled an example of another imfamous Troll from a different board that I frequented off the top of my head that goes through the same shit...and its been going on for years on top of years over there now. In reality most Trolls get that treatment, at least the ones that suck at Trolling do.

I guess we just have different views on this, no big thing. I don't care about Goon either way to be honest wall of text because his posting doesn't interest me in the least. Hell, even over on BF in the Le Sketch thread I got bored with humiliating him almost immediately.

To me, a Troll worth his salt is a Troll that can bait people into the subject at hand with serious responses and all sorts of gotten at. Goon was never able to do these types of things. Luba is a good example, and so is JJ French from what i have been told about him. Goon is not.

analyzing internets vol.3

i feel you on that. i guess i just give him some slack cus of what he's been through. he's a little amusing. never seen jj french post, but i've heard good shit about his trolling. goon just had a way to rile people up with his stupidity and i found that funny.

i feel you on that. i guess i just give him some slack cus of what he's been through. he's a little amusing. never seen jj french post, but i've heard good shit about his trolling. goon just had a way to rile people up with his stupidity and i found that funny.

I'll alow it (all rights reserved by RR)

You aren't the only one that seems to feel this way.

Meandmybuddy.jpg

Your face has more lines than your wifes world famous Japanese bukkake tour. Just look on the bright side....free facial cream for life

Stinkfist is ruining CD. Not sure he will recover.

Back