The Faces of the OT v2

na6-votezx.jpg

What are the odds that CHL is running this gimmick? lulz btw (and what Feesh typed)

Stinkfist just put Captain Davis out to pasture

Dont you have a rage email to send concerning why Crest Whitestrips arent made for horse teeth?

I'll get right on that, just after you tell me where you got that catch me, fuck me sweater you're sporting in that pic. Nice look Horshak. Say hi to Vinnie for me.

Noticed the sig, and it isn't signed 'Syct', what up wit dat sheet mang?

Also, the 23 reflect your age by chance, or does it rep something else? I usually find a way to toss the year a pic was drawn up in my sig when I am done with it.. which isn't 'AGGAMEMNON' BTW

It does say Syct mang... the "S" is in cursive and capitalized. and the 23 stands for AE, look at your phone#'s.

AE stands for All Elements, that's my bombing crew..

Stinkfist just put Captain Davis out to pasture

Is that another shot at my teeth?
Haha.

My teeth must turn stinky on. He keeps trying to provoke me about it, but I can promise him, I've heard em all. At least I wasn't embarrassed to post my own pic.

Is that another shot at my teeth?
Haha.

My teeth must turn stinky on. He keeps trying to provoke me about it, but I can promise him, I've heard em all. At least I wasn't embarrassed to post my own pic.

Holy fucking gotten to Batman.

Deep breaths

?

How you figure? All I've heard from him are tooth jokes. I'm used to that, doesn't even phaze me.

He's trolling you hardcore. I'm not familiar with your history with him, but you're certainly in his "no fly zone" at the moment.

Ya know, if I can get a sketch out of it, I may post my own mug shot...

Are you kidding if I wasn't cooking right now I would start my own sub thread and just make sketches of everyone in here...

Doooeet..!

^the above quote if forum art, imo. Fuck you if your's differs too.

I forgot the name of teh toon guy, but him looking up at the picture gave me a gay and I'm sharing it with you. <3's

Nice roc! I know you thought that one out.

^cigarette

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back