The Eraser taking it to another level...

Nothing gets Sherdog buzzing like a ripped dude...

Man this place has gone downhill

Nothing gets Sherdog buzzing like a ripped dude...

Man this place has gone downhill
This dude isn't even ripped, he is on some x10 big bang kamehameshred level.
Our lowly genetics are not worthy of him, we can only hope to bask in his aesthetic glory.

Damn, son. Young Vitor ain't got nothing on The Eraser King.

Paulo needs to work on his traps and weaknesses to reach young lion old Vitor level.

g05mkXX.jpg

His physique is theoretically attainable naturally.

Who the f cares about USADA.
Do you really prefer natural fighters who give boring fights or jacked killers and spectacular knockouts? Just look at what they did to Belfort...

The boy needs to chill, you are not going to lose your skills if you take a week to rest after a big fight. In fact, your body will have more time to heal, and you will probably perform better.

Every time I take a week off from lifting weights, I always lift more and longer on my first workout back. Maybe it is just me.
See.. the difference is you are lifting babyweight with your bros in the local gym. Costa is about to erase the whole MW division.

See.. the difference is you are lifting babyweight with your bros in the local gym. Costa is about to erase the whole MW division.
It would be great if he could do it. The people are ready to make him a star. He just needs to deliver.

We all benefit if he can do what he thinks he can do.

It would be great if he could do it. The people are ready to make him a star. He just needs to deliver.

We all benefit if he can do what he thinks he can do.
Come on.. dont be shy. Jump on the train. What if he gets busted? We will have a new hypetrain around the corner.

BTW.. I dont know how this guy gets so much hate while Sage Northcutt is 10x worse.

Dude needs to quit this fighting business and the pennies it pays and start shilling his diet and exercise program. Remarkable results for a natural athlete.

Come on.. dont be shy. Jump on the train. What if he gets busted? We will have a new hypetrain around the corner.

BTW.. I dont know how this guy gets so much hate while Sage Northcutt is 10x worse.
Sage is an American with the right amount of melanin in his skin, he would have to kill a pet dog or cat to get the majority of the UFC fanbase to hate him. LOL

If Colby Covington is suddenly a fan favorite, what can Sage Northcutt possibly do to make fans hate him? Eat a pet. That is it. LOL

Sage is shit at fighting. Whether he roids or not is immaterial. The eraser roiding could have real consequences.

Back