The Eraser taking it to another level...

He has been tested 7 times by USADA and is not suspended. Jon Jones should probably call him and get advice on future roiding.

U really think borrachinha can pass all those tests and rich superstars like jones and Silva can't? lmfaoooo give me a break the tests don't lie he's clean

He said a week, not 16.

At most, taking off a week or two will help your body to fully heal, and partially reset it to make some more progress in strength and muscle building. This is like taking a step back to take two steps forward.

16 weeks is too long. It’s like walking 50 feet back to take 2 steps forward. You’re basically having to work your way back to where you were to begin with.

Yea I know bud, thx tho - it was true but meant for a laugh. I had surgery so couldn't lift.

thjis meek pic was before he went into the UFC, he was even kinda flagged for USADA before he came, so he had to clean himself to actually fight in the UFC. now he's a bit smaller

Meek was steroids, that is why he had to get off cycle, before he could join the USADA testing pool. He talked about on the MMA Hour. He didn't say it, but you can tell he said it. Watch the interview. LOL

Well, yeah, and it doesn't seem like Borrachinha had to get off anything, lol.

So he remains just as suspicious as your average super jacked UFC bro, no more, no less.

Well, yeah, and it doesn't seem like Borrachinha had to get off anything, lol.

So he remains just as suspicious as your average super jacked UFC bro, no more, no less.
I think Paolo has better case of being clean. He did need to wait to jump into the USADA pool. Meek had to sit out, and make sure that nothing will pop, before USADA could even start putting their hands on him. LOL

Let us wait and see what happens with Paolo. He didn't test positive against BangBus, the Hendricks results are still pending.

I am giving him the benefit of the doubt, because there is ABSOLUTELY zero evidence of PED usage.

I'm waiting for all the "if you don't think this physique is achievable naturally, then you've never trained in your life" comments

I'm not saying this guy is natural but to pretend that a body like his isn't possible with a good diet, genetics and working out properly is just naive. nit everybody is on a diabetes diet you jealous fucks.

I mean considering the majority of America is obese, why does it surprise you?

Apparently you've never seen a black person. I've seen black people that don't even work out that look more jacked than that.

Like I said I'm not saying he isn't using. But don't be jealous because your pathetic ego doesn't allow you to comprehend that someone can look like that naturally and you couldn't because your genetics include a 23rd chromosome and the rest of you sucks as well

Apparently you've never seen a black person. I've seen black people that don't even work out that look more jacked than that.

Like I said I'm not saying he isn't using. But don't be jealous because your pathetic ego doesn't allow you to comprehend that someone can look like that naturally and you couldn't because your genetics include a 23rd chromosome and the rest of you sucks as well

Pics or gtfo?

Pics or gtfo.

There are people that look like this that have never worked out in their lives?

{<jordan}

However way to go with trying to insult me to prove your point. I wouldn't look close to this guy with all the steroids in the world. I'm not naive but you've got to be realistic bro

Back