The elephant in the room with WMMA

WMMA fighters get upset because they feel that they are sexually objectified, and not appreciated for their "skills". ("People only watch wmma to see a boob fall out!")

Those same WMMA fighters are 24/7 posting bikini and spandexed butt workout pics on their social media.

Seems legit!

View attachment 382879 View attachment 382881
Good to see the incel movement is going strong.

WMMA will get better, just give it 200 more years so they can pick up all the skills.

"Women don't say I'm right so they must be irrational"

They only want equality up to a certain point. Women know deep down that their main currency is their looks which of course depreciates in value each year.

bitches contradicting themseleves,who knew?

Which WMMA fighters specifically have both complained about being objectified and also constantly post bikini and butt workout pictures on social media? I’m not saying they don’t exist, I’m wondering who you are referring to.

Honda Housey did this. She talked shit about the ring girls being hos not worthy of being examples to girls and then did naked paint bikini.

Well said. Female fighters embrace their sexuality and are quite liberated. If you’ve never watched Invicta weigh-ins, you’re missing out. Those girls go hard.
i cant imagine watching real fighters weigh ins, why on earth would i watch invictas?

Well said. Female fighters embrace their sexuality and are quite liberated. If you’ve never watched Invicta weigh-ins, you’re missing out. Those girls go hard.

They do go all out and try very hard. There are what, 2,500 ranked male fighters on Fight Matrix and maybe 100 or so females ranked? There's a gap in talent. Not to say they can't have an awesome fight.

Men never do that, obviously ...
you mean like,saying i want to be taken seriously,then posting pictures all over the internet with their asses hanging out,cause they know its what gets looked at?

you mean like,saying i want to be taken seriously,then posting pictures all over the internet with their asses hanging out,cause they know its what gets looked at?

No.

Hang on, so out of a hundred or so girls on the current UFC roster we've found just one example of a hypocrite who complains about sexism while posting sexy pictures ..... this isn't an elephant, it's a very small mouse.
What was the one example? I must have missed it

I heard someone mention her, but I never saw an example. I can't stand WMMA, but this thread is shit !

Maybe I'm wrong about Herrig, she did complain about not being pretty enough to get a promotional push but that was about it, hardly preaching.

I'm a fighter, you're a fan. Get real mate. Respecting women is only right. Low lifing is not.

atNvAkW.gif

Ok champ.......

Keep slugging away.

They only want equality up to a certain point. Women know deep down that their main currency is their looks which of course depreciates in value each year.

...and why most of the hideously butt ugly ones become man hating feminists. It's not that they have a problem with women gaining advantage based on their looks, they are just pissed that they can't do it.

Back