The elephant in the room with WMMA

truthisfreedom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
WMMA fighters get upset because they feel that they are sexually objectified, and not appreciated for their "skills". ("People only watch wmma to see a boob fall out!")

Those same WMMA fighters are 24/7 posting bikini and spandexed butt workout pics on their social media.

Seems legit!

j1QvXcP.png qoAggsG.png

Last edited:
i feel ya, man. i went through the same thing when i was a kid too.

Women are one big contradiction.

Nothing new.

Women are one big contradiction.

Nothing new.

100% this. Get used to it. There's a reason for the saying "Can't live with them, can't live without them."

Rationality is not their strong suite...emotional responses are.

"But you can obviously see where you were wrong right"

"No...no I cant and your just being an asshole and were gonna circle talk until you get tired and give up. Be prepared to defend youself for everything you've ever done that has no bearing on this particular situation at all." - Women 101

Thought that this was going to be another "Dern is fat" thread.

WMMA fighters get upset because they feel that they are sexually objectified, and not appreciated for their "skills". ("People only watch wmma to see a boob fall out!")

Those same WMMA fighters are 24/7 posting bikini and spandexed butt workout pics on their social media.

Which WMMA fighters specifically have both complained about being objectified and also constantly post bikini and butt workout pictures on social media? I’m not saying they don’t exist, I’m wondering who you are referring to.

People who say they don't wanna be objectified, how do you know that? Do you speak on behalf of all female fighters? Do you know whats going on in their heads then/
I'd think some would care about it and some wouldn't.

Most men make this an issue coz it's men who are looking at them purely as sexual objects, doesn't matter what they wear. Most guys look at a female[fighter or not] and think, 'nah, she's too fat,' or 'yeah, i'd fuck her.' They don't stand a chance do they? It's not the females with the problems it's the males.
Should they fight in straightjackets?

Based on what? I rarely hear female fighters claim this.

That's not a phenomenon unique to wmma

People who say they don't wanna be objectified, how do you know that? Do you speak on behalf of all female fighters? Do you know whats going on in their heads then/

Most men make this an issue coz it's men who are looking at them purely as sexual objects, doesn't matter what they wear. Most guys look at a female[fighter or not] and think, 'nah, she's too fat,' or 'yeah, i'd fuck her.' They don't stand a chance do they? It's not the females with the problems it's the males.

Men who can't get laid lash out against sexualization of women.

They say they do it because they want to respect women. In reality they do it because it reminds them of their sexual impotence.

WMMA is a freakshow that I hope fucks off soon (I know it wont but a man can dream)

I don't see a problem. Since women can't fight as well as men, they should offer something extra in order to have an equal seat at the table, and that extra something is sex appeal. That's just how equality works, no?

How about the mammoth in the fridge?

gabi-garcia-aarp-member-weekend.jpg

I don't see a problem. Since women can't fight as well as men, they should offer something extra in order to have an equal seat at the table, and that extra something is sex appeal. That's just how equality works, no?
they need make the fight kits more revealing than

Seems legit!

View attachment 382879 View attachment 382881
Men do the same thing. The forum is littered with posts of men salivating over half-naked TST MMA fighters.

Luke Rockhold is always walking around half-naked when the majority of his fans are male. LOL

Well said. Female fighters embrace their sexuality and are quite liberated. If you’ve never watched Invicta weigh-ins, you’re missing out. Those girls go hard.

Expecting consistency and accountability from women is a recipe for frustration

Back