The e-mails between GSP's team and NSAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
So GSP was adamant about using a lab with less thorough analysis? Am I interpreting that right? One that sparingly uses the most advanced methods?

Give people the benefit of the doubt. If there's no solid evidence, just leave it and move on. Who cares about a couple of e-mails that were written years ago?

Eh if Hendricks is really on a lot of steroids. He should look differently since he is not tested anymore but that is not the case. Even Vitor is starting to get muscles again once he retired.

Eh if Hendricks is really on a lot of steroids. He should look differently since he is not tested anymore but that is not the case. Even Vitor is starting to get muscles again once he retired.
Those are just GSP fanboys making excuses as to why their boy got wrecked.

AC4554A9-F38C-4C67-8EB8-975C183E0C25.jpeg

no, but GSP is clean................ right?
I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again.

GSP has passed every single drug test pre and post usada. Same for Johny Hendricks.

Georges and Johny were equally as “ clean” or equally as roided when they fought.

Funny that you left out that part :

Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2013 6:52 PM
To: Keith Kizer
Cc: Michael Mersch; Firas; Ted
Subject: Re: RE:

Hello all,

We spoke with Georges today and he took his decision so for your information, Georges has decided that if Johny Hendricks does not want to do VADA and prefers your proposed enhanced steroid and drug testing by the Nevada Athletic Commission, Georges will also do it, in addition to VADA.
I will be out of the office without access to email or voicemail until Aug. 27th but in the meantime, please provide us with all documentation, a detailed invoice and payment instructions necessary to proceed with such enhanced steroid and drug testing by the Commission.

Best regards
Rodolphe"

Kizer is full of sh*t and seems biased as he puts his own spin on what happened instead of just sticking to facts.

And here's the lie that GSP haters keep repeating : " Ehrhardt said. "He wanted to have predetermined times. It's not random if you know when they're coming."

The e-mails show that it isn't true. But they'll just keep repeating it anyway.

You don't ask for random testing from the Org that you're the poster boy for. You don't ask for random testing then have your attorney ask for the dates and what is going to be tested.

GSP never failed but he also ran off before USADA came around.

And beating coming back to contest the weakest MW champ in history is kinda iffy. He beat him fair and square but still it was bisping.

I think it’s pretty clear both GSP and Hendricks had been on something.

So if the detection limits achievable by the cutting edge SMRTL were not low enough was he going to develop his own scientific methods to achieve lower detection limits? Is he an analytical chemist?

@dimspace already made a post in this thread about how much of a joke VADA is.

But after re-reading the article I do agree with you about Kizer.
No, but if he didn't think they were acceptable (catching Hendricks) he could certainly choose to hang onto his 20G's. I'm actually stunned by dimspace's and your take on this tbh. Do you actually think GSP and his team are stupid enough to completely discredit himself like this? Amazing how 2 people can read the same thing and walk away with 2 completely different conclusions. I guess it all depends on your motivations. Was kind of funny revisiting this thread.

You don't ask for random testing from the Org that you're the poster boy for. You don't ask for random testing then have your attorney ask for the dates and what is going to be tested.

GSP never failed but he also ran off before USADA came around.

And beating coming back to contest the weakest MW champ in history is kinda iffy. He beat him fair and square but still it was bisping.

He wasn't the "poster boy", he was doing testing under them, unless of course that means BJ PEnn was also their posetr boy, as well as every other big name athlete that was tested by them. They use it as advertising to promote their tests, in which GSP, BJ Penn and other athletes signed a waiver for.

If UFC promotes a fighter, does that mean they are the UFC psoter boy? Or is it rather the fact the fighter signed consent to ahve them use their name for promotion. Same thing as when you win a lottery, they take your picture with your name etc with the big cheque for promotion, does that mean for some reason youa re the poster boy for the store you bought the ticket from?

Weird how GSP wanting more testing sometimes gets turned as a negative.

GSP's questions were likely cause he knew Hendricks was cheating.

Last edited:
Two division Champ.

Never failed a test.

Keep crying bitches.

He also tapped to strikes against matt serra and quit the sport after johnny beat the shit out of
him
Avenged the Serra loss with a massive beatdown, and hmm that's funny dont recall seeing Johnny leave with the belt that night

GSP is the clean GOAT. He has never been flagged for anything and that matters a lot more than some random sherdogger's theories.

So GSP was adamant about using a lab with less thorough analysis? Am I interpreting that right? One that sparingly uses the most advanced methods?

No you're not. Not sure how you came up with that conclusion.

Sent: Saturday, August 17, 2013 6:52 PM

To: Keith Kizer

Cc: Michael Mersch; Firas; Ted

Subject: Re: RE:

Hello all,

We spoke with Georges today and he took his decision so for your information, Georges has decided that if Johny Hendricks does not want to do VADA and prefers your proposed enhanced steroid and drug testing by the Nevada Athletic Commission, Georges will also do it, in addition to VADA.

I will be out of the office without access to email or voicemail until Aug. 27th but in the meantime, please provide us with all documentation, a detailed invoice and payment instructions necessary to proceed with such enhanced steroid and drug testing by the Commission.

Best regards

Rodolphe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back