The downfall of Travis Browne

I hate to be one that blames a fighters camp or trainer... but Travis' movement, his speed, and his power looked completely absent in the fight with Werdum. Fabricio is an exceptional fighter, so I wasn't expecting Travis to win, but I was expecting him to look competitive and possibly threaten with his power. Something is broke.. not sure what it is, but there is definitely sometihing broken there..

Yeah but at least he knows how to throw a jab now.

Browne looks depressed out there and going though the motions not sure his heart into fighting anymore.

Browne is a dirty fighter and a prick. Here's a short list:
  • He said he didn't want Bigfoot to make a name off of him when Bigfoot was a much more popular fighter.
  • He has won multiple fights with illegal 12 to 6 elbows. I think they should be legal but they're not, so he should have been DQ'ed
  • Used Barnett's slashing throat gesture after beating Barnett with illegal elbows when Barnett had been respectful in the lead up
  • Dating Ronda Rousey
  • Abused his girlfriend or wife - whatever she was. Look at the pics. He beat the shit out of her. Pics at bottom.
  • Bullied journalists during press conferences multiple times
  • Multiple eye gouges during several fights with the most egregious being the Mitrione fight
  • Associates himself with sleaze bag Edmund
  • Finally....this photo. Some random dad happened to be taking a photo of his daughter, and you can see Travis Browne trying to intimidate him in the background. The photo has been cropped and the daughter is in full focus in the bottom left of the real uncropped photo. Just some kid having a birthday party with her dad and family. The daughter was obviously the target of the photo but Browne thinks this random dad is creeping on him and Rousey.
hqdefault.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-04-22-at-11.06.49-AM.png

Browne is a prick for real, and I love watching him get his fucking ass kicked. I hope he stays with Edmond and has 25 more MMA fights.

None of that makes him a prick.

• He said he didn't want Bigfoot to make a name off of him when Bigfoot was a much more popular fighter.
  • He has won multiple fights with illegal 12 to 6 elbows. I think they should be legal but they're not, so he should have been DQ'ed
  • Used Barnett's slashing throat gesture after beating Barnett with illegal elbows when Barnett had been respectful in the lead up
  • Dating Ronda Rousey
  • Abused his girlfriend or wife - whatever she was. Look at the pics. He beat the shit out of her. Pics at bottom.
  • Multiple eye gouges during several fights with the most egregious being the Mitrione fight
  • Finally....this photo. Some random dad happened to be taking a photo of his daughter, and you can see Travis Browne trying to intimidate him in the background. The photo has been cropped and the daughter is in full focus in the bottom left of the real uncropped photo. Just some kid having a birthday party with her dad and family. The daughter was obviously the target of the photo but Browne thinks this random dad is creeping on him and Rousey.
hqdefault.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-04-22-at-11.06.49-AM.png

Browne is a prick for real, and I love watching him get his fucking ass kicked. I hope he stays with Edmond and has 25 more MMA fights.
Lol because Travis is looking at the camera, he's intimidating the dad? He was lrobay thinking, "great, looks like this dickhead is posting pics of me and Rousy on the net." Then what happened? This dickheads post their picture all over the internet.

The pics of his wife are a little dubious, hence why people are calling her out in the comments of that very pic. He was never charged, and its not like its an impossibility that she's a screwy bitch who's just trying to paint Travis in a negative light.

None of us really know, but you got to give the benefit of the doubt sometimes.

Finally....this photo. Some random dad happened to be taking a photo of his daughter, and you can see Travis Browne trying to intimidate him in the background. The photo has been cropped and the daughter is in full focus in the bottom left of the real uncropped photo. Just some kid having a birthday party with her dad and family. The daughter was obviously the target of the photo but Browne thinks this random dad is creeping on him and Rousey.

I would say "good troll job", I laughed...

Is it ?

Was never gonna win a title but now has gotteb worse
Could have been quite the gatekeepeer but id back both overeem and barnet tonwin rematches even if he did dump edmond

At least he's got himself a rich BBW girlfriend to fall back on.

To be fair, it is hard to know the reasons behind his deterioration. Overeem also looked abominable, but nobody is blaming Jacksons. It could be Edmond, sleazy ways aside, is a pretty good boxing coach, but is not effective for MMA, or that there just aren't enough high level training partners, etc. Or it could be Browne has let himself slide, gotten complacent or uninspired. Or it could be that he was actually very well prepared and the finger incident really warped his performance from what 'could have been'.

It's hard to say, but his recent record is pretty awful. He needs a change.

You can't expect Travis Browne to master a new system overnight. He will regroup, Edmond will make the necessary adjustments, and he will be back stronger than ever.

Tell me when you take this routine on the road and I'll be in the front row.

Last edited:
  • Dating Ronda Rousey

Wait wait... are you implying that:

He left that girl...
316_DA38200000578_3457323_Jenna_Renee_right_accus.jpg

...for that behemoth?
Ronda-Rousey-Gets-Starbucks-In-LA-ff-01-760x1140.jpg

For fuck's sake... what is wrong with him?

Travis was never good. He got lucky against guys much better than him with his downward elbows.

Pretty much, that and Overeem gassing.

Watching the Bigfoot fight for example I see no advanced striking, I see someone bouncing around akwardly throwing ill timed strikes who injuries himself doing it then gets KOed.

Last edited:
Pretty much, that and Overeem gassing.

Watching the Bigfoot fight for example I see no advanced striking, I see someone bouncing around akwardly throwing ill timed strikes who injuries himself doing it then gets KOed.

He was ranked #3. You dont get there by luck. He was a serious contender, and looking at him in the match against Stefan, show he devolution.

Wait wait... are you implying that:

He left that girl...
316_DA38200000578_3457323_Jenna_Renee_right_accus.jpg

...for that behemoth?
Ronda-Rousey-Gets-Starbucks-In-LA-ff-01-760x1140.jpg

For fuck's sake... what is wrong with him?

I just looked up his ex. She is a fitness model. Wtf was he thinking? He went fra a 8 to a weak 5.

Back