The difference between GSP and Anderson Silva.....

The only way prime Anderson beats prime Georges is because of sheer size disparity. And PEDs.

GSP is a much more complete mixed martial artist and even with their size difference Georges most likely wins.

Come on, even hardcore GSP fans like me would have Silva as the favorite in their prime and even I think GSP and every other high level athlete were on something even if he was never caught.

One is exciting and tries to finish fights, the other tries to score the most points.

There really is no comparison. GSP is just a better fighter. No shame to Andy though only one can be the goat

One is clean the other is a ped user
Yeah too bad PEDs have no bearing on excitement....plus it’s a lame argument. Look at the list of people AS beat during his streak, it’s literally a who’s who list of PED users.

Come on, even hardcore GSP fans like me would have Silva as the favorite in their prime and even I think GSP and every other high level athlete were on something even if he was never caught.
Anderson would be favoured, but i have no doubt GSP mops the floor with him. Look what Sonnen did to him lol

Yeah too bad PEDs have no bearing on excitement....plus it’s a lame argument. Look at the list of people AS beat during his streak, it’s literally a who’s who list of PED users.
Exactly and George's ain't on that list . Food for thought lol

If Prime Anderson Silva fought Prime GSP and you had to bet your house on it, not a person on this forum would take GSP.

At 170, you need to know nothing about MMA to not bet on GSP. He's better than Sonnen and not stupid enough to get caught in the 5th.

Last edited:
GSP:

- Defended his belt against much stronger competition

- Never resorted to PED's

- Came off a 4 yeat layoff to beat the champ at a higher weight class

- Decisively beat Diaz and Bisping, Anderson struggled with Diaz only winning because Diaz cuts and bruises easy, had to resort to a flying knee while Bisping was distracted by his mouthpiece and gets beaten every other round

-Since 2007 when GSP won the title his opponents after fighting him had 80 fights in the UFC with only 31 wins. SO much for stronger competition.

-While both in their Prime neither GSP or Silva popped for PED's. Either testing back then was so lax that they could have both been on, or Silva got on sauce after he took a L.

- Cherry picked fight, never defended.

- Comparing Prime GSP to trash version of Silva

How did Shields vs Maia go?

How did Shields vs Hendo go?

How did Shields vs Okami go?

How did Shields vs Sakurai go?

Shields > Anderoid

What?!?

Anderson beat all those guys more convincingly

N Gsp run away from ww division when competition got better

GSP was never dry humped for 4.8 rounds by Sonnen.

ye, also gsp never busted for roids.

Really.

My point was GSP’s opponents have beaten Anderson’s opponents. You then proceed to talk about Anderson beating them more impressively and GSP supposedly running away from WW as if that changes anything.

Anderson is an average fighter without his PED's

Back