The difference between GSP and Anderson Silva.....

GSP is a 2 division champion.

Silva failed 2 drug tests.

That sets them apart as their two most defining moments. One's a legend and the other a fraud.
Are u saying GSP is natural???

maxresdefault.jpg

the main difference between prime GSP and prime Anderson is obvious and has never changed. Prime Anderson is exciting as hell to watch and prime GSP is boring as hell to watch.

In terms of size, GSP can barely compete at 185. That's his usual walk around weight.

Anderson can easily compete with LHWs. I heard he walked around as high as 220-230 at some point. Although I can't confirm those claims, he easily has a 25 pound advantage over Georges.

No one ever accuses anybody of ducking a weight class above, because that's just stupid and it doesn't even make sense. Especially for a guy who's never missed weight in his own division and has always made weight with ease.

Somehow, the only exception seems to be when it comes to Georges and Anderson. I guess that's just how good Georges is.

Nonsense

Gsp walks around n fights at 190/195. Anderson would weight in couple of pounds below 185 n would come in the cage around 195.

He was also not even 200 pounds when facing dc n that was outta shape/fat Anderson.

They were around same size in the cage or the difference was negligible

The only way prime Anderson beats prime Georges is because of sheer size disparity. And PEDs.

GSP is a much more complete mixed martial artist and even with their size difference Georges most likely wins.
duck.jpg

This will be an explosion of nonsense defending of each fighter. I'll allow it.

They both aren't the same people anymore but GSP doesn't need excellent timing with his game. Silva had excellent timing and he needs it to do well.

The difference between GSP and Anderson Silva is that GSP is the GOAT and Silva is a PED cheat.

GSP fought the toughest competition, became two-division champ, dominated all aspects of the game like no other fighter.

Comparing GSP to Anderson is a de-service to the sport and an offence against the GOAT.

The difference is people are still rewatching Silva's fights to this day
TBH, I have a hard time remembering when was the last time I've watched Anderon Silva fight, but what I do remember is watching some of the GSP fights not that long ago (to be more precise - Hendricks, Bisping and Koscheck rematch)

I agree that GSP is GOAT, but it’s really not fair to make that comparison.

1) Anderson is 6 years older than GSP, and 2) Anderson was clearly past his prime when he fought both guys.

Also, it’s well known that fighters with a wrestling-heavy attack age much better in the sport than strikers.

Once that reaction time goes—it goes fast.
He was slipping around age 34 and it became more evident in the chael fight. He was shot by the time he fought bonnar. Silva haters just like to live in their own fantasy world.

You can discuss all that you want about who is number 2 between GSP and Silva. Real MMA fans know who is the GOAT.

<Fedor23>

GSP:

- Defended his belt against much stronger competition

- Never resorted to PED's

- Came off a 4 yeat layoff to beat the champ at a higher weight class

- Decisively beat Diaz and Bisping, Anderson struggled with Diaz only winning because Diaz cuts and bruises easy, had to resort to a flying knee while Bisping was distracted by his mouthpiece and gets beaten every other round

Also GSP’s opponents have beaten Anderoid’s opponents

GSP has fought tough competition coming of huge winning streaks
Anderoid has fought shit competition oftenly coming of 1 wins or even loses
GSP has a super physique even though he is natty
Anderoid has shitty physique even though his ass was full of needles (Has the record for tesing postive for PEDs in UFC 3 times)
GSP is the GOAT
Anderoid is a fraud
Also GSP’s opponents have beaten Anderoid’s opponents
Yeah not to mention that GOAT ST-Pierre has defeated people who have defeated Anderoid pretty convincgly . Poor Bisping was cheapshoted from Silva and still won the fight

Back