The Cyborg hate is ridiculous

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its like, dude, all of ur favourite Fighters were on some stuff

it seems like anybody except her winstrol incident 10 years ago gets a pass but her.

all of the K-1 Heros were on peds, hug. aerts, Bernardo all of em
all the boxers like Tyson, Holyfield, etc were doped
we dont even need to talk about Pride and even modern days UFC ffs,
Anderson silva, vitor, chael, jones and on and on

every-fucking-body is on peds, from ur legends until ur modern day heroes.

cyborg is being fucking tested now, give her a break. she's a monster. get over it.

Agree - somehow the threads about megan not being able to fight are turned in to something Cyborg did wrong.

Yup, I honestly think it's mostly cucks who got into mma cause of Ronda and now that she's become a joke they somehow need to discredit Cyborg to make themselves feel better.

I think Cyborg is awesome, what kinda beta would not wanna see her fight? She's the only female in mma worth watching, and about the failed test, well it's just as TS said you bunch of fucken hypocrites.

it seems like anybody except her winstrol incident 10 years ago gets a pass but her.

cyborg is being fucking tested now, give her a break. she's a monster. get over it.
100% agree with you. Absolutely ridiculous the amount of hate... and it´s always the same unfunny silly jokes about her appearance or creating stupid names like Cryroid. smh

Yup, I honestly think it's mostly cucks who got into mma cause of Ronda and now that she's become a joke they somehow need to discredit Cyborg to make themselves feel better.

I think Cyborg is awesome, what kinda beta would not wanna see her fight? She's the only female in mma worth watching, and about the failed test, well it's just as TS said you bunch of fucken hypocrites.
Exactly!

What color is the sky in your world where you just make stuff up and tell yourself it is true.
I guess when you are a loser you need to do this.

Been that way for years. I remember how hard it was here to convince people that she even had a chance against Rousey.

The Hijab Hassassin deserves it all
community-annie-Alison-Brie-everything-angry-1391544245I.gif

No, the situations are not equivalent. Men have a decent amount of anabolic hormones running naturally so when they take steroids it's just in a way adding to what you naturally have. Men also have naturally higher bone density already so the percentage change of difference there is less. Women, comparatively, have very little natural anabolic hormone and lower bone density. So the degree to which Cyborg changed herself physically, in relation to the women she competes again, is far greater than when a man takes a steroid and competes against another man.

She's pretty awful at maintaining her image. It definitely doesn't help that she trains with one of the most blatant roiders in the sport today.

It just looks bad.

It's not really about steroids though, it's just that Cyborg is an ugly Brazilian. If she was a pretty American she would have had her division in the UFC before Ronda and have a shit load of fans.

The same people who go into Cyborg threads to cry about steroids will go to a Chael/Jones /Anderson/Brock/Vitor thread and cheer them on. It's not about steroids, it's just a convenient excuse for them to use to hate on her. The hypocrisy is strong in them but they don't really care.

Been that way for years. I remember how hard it was here to convince people that she even had a chance against Rousey.
Lol Yea they are a dumb gullible bunch. If you really thought Ronda was gonna beat Cyborg, you don't know shit about MMA and your opinion is worthless. That's like 85% of Sherdog.

Agree. But then I again I'm not that strongly against peds, and I do enjoy watching this monster brutally destroying people.

Good point about her being worth watching in WMMA though. She's actually very charismatic even without the proper talk.

I don't hate Cyborg I just think she should not be allowed to compete. I think any woman caught abusing steriods should be disqualified from the sport. It's a double standard but I don't care.

wRdnP5C.png
What will they say when Evinger fight happens lol cant wait for this

What's ridiculous about it?

Uses steroids.

Tried to cheat to make weight, got caught, and then tried to blame it on a six pound bikini.

Constantly plays the victim.

Wears a symbol of oppression and tries to pass it off as an example of female empowerment.

Lies incessantly.

Ducks fights on a regular basis.

Refuses to do what's necessary to make 135, but insists on calling out 135'ers and accuses them of ducking her.

She's done nothing but whine and complain for like a year. She whined and demanded the UFC give her a division to fight in and a title shot in it. The crazy part is that the UFC actually did it. Like 5% of fighters actually get what they ask the UFC for and she is somehow one of them. Now she's bitching, whining and complaining about being promoted and wanted to leave the UFC for a promotion that doesn't want to hide her? I don't think the Cyborg hate is ridiculous at all.

Back