The Cringe of Justin Trudeau

He is without question the most disgusting national leader today. .

I've never seen a leader more dedicated to destroying his own nation.
Lol. I can feel the irony.

Trump is destroying the stock market, while obstructing an investigation into Russian collusion involving his guys and a foreign government rigging our election.

Did you know he was a yoga instructor!?!

:rustled:
Yeah, also a snowboard instructor. I'm glad we can agree on his qualifications.

May peoplekind prosper, brother.

triggered snowflakes
By posting this in this thread you hereby announce that you are the true triggered snowflake.

And oh no!! 21 Sausage has yellows!! What will this forum do if you were to be banned? What a monumental presence lost for Sherdog :(

If you ranked global leaders by IQ, I would be amazed if Trudeau was not at the very bottom. The man is a maggot.

He probably has a high IQ.

Someone could have a high IQ and still stand for things that are at odds with you and me.

My guess is that global leaders with the lowest IQ are mostly 3rd world despots.

In the 1st world, I think Trump might have one of the lowest IQs.

That's not a knock on his support-base or anything. It's just likely that he has a low IQ for a president considering that he's one of the few modern presidents without a graduate degree or exceptional academic achievements despite his very privileged background.

By posting this in this thread you hereby announce that you are the true triggered snowflake.

And oh no!! 21 Sausage has yellows!! What will this forum do if you were to be banned? What a monumental presence lost for Sherdog :(

He won't get banned. He's a self proclaimed Neet. He needs this place. He will play it cool for a bit then go back to straight trolling.

He probably has a high IQ.

Someone could have a high IQ and still stand for things that are at odds with you and I.

If you watch even a couple of his speeches, or watch him during Q&A it's obvious he's not very sharp. He dodges, evades, stumbles, get's emotional and even refuses to answer questions. He is a puppet, a Muppet, a lucky trust fund baby or a simpleton with good looks who got elected because everyone had to chose someone other than Harper.

If you watch even a couple of his speeches, or watch him during Q&A it's obvious he's not very sharp. He dodges, evades, stumbles, get's emotional and even refuses to answer questions. He is a puppet, a Muppet, a lucky trust fund baby or a simpleton with good looks who got elected because everyone had to chose someone other than Harper.

Standard politician things other than the part about him being emotional.

Also is “cringe” like a new Alt right thingy?

Last edited:
I can't believe this video triggers the uneducated right as much as it does. While he came off a little cringe worthy his sentiment is well received. He wants equality for all people. I know the right hates that but society is better off when all people are equal. It's really simple actually
Wake up theres no such thing as equal. I don't consider myself....who works the grind to put food on the table for my kids equal to someone perhaps, you who still lives downstairs from mommy...no, we ain't equal son.

@snakedafunky leader is right up there though.

Hey Snake, why do so many German leaders want to destroy their own country?

Both seem to be intentionally destroying their nation...

I could almost excuse it, or consider it to be less egregious had they been carrying out their actions due to negligence and being naïve...

but it really seems that they are doing this on purpose.

Also is “cringe” like a new Alt right thingy?

You haven't heard of cringe compilations? They have been around long before "alt-right" became a favorite, all-encompassing mainstream media buzzword.

Last edited by a moderator:
? He just recently had a little freak out on tape during a speaking session.

that might just mean that he's neurotic, which isn't the same as having a low IQ, although neurotic people have a lower IQ average than people that aren't neurotic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back