The Cringe of Justin Trudeau

Both seem to be intentionally destroying their nation...

I could almost excuse it, or consider it to be less egregious had they been carrying out their actions due to negligence and being naïve...

but it really seems that they are doing this on purpose.
How can you possibly believe this? Trudeau is a boring left of center capitalist. That's it.

This guy threatens to destroy the world to protect his nation

>trudeau
Call me crazy, but I would take living in Canada under Trudeau over being in North Korea. I think I can take a cringe and a refugee over being eaten by dogs or sent to a reeducation camp.

Call me crazy, but I would take living in Canada under Trudeau over being in North Korea. I think I can take a cringe and a refugee over being eaten by dogs or sent to a reeducation camp.
You don't know that. Maybe being eaten by dogs or sent to reeducation camp is the highest honor under Juche. Just because you dont understand doesnt mean its wrong.

Good fucking lord.

A capable liberal capitalist who happens to say cringey things in his pursuit of tolerance, oh and who welcomes refugees.

Yeah, without question the most disgusting leader today. Not the endlessly corrupt privatists (Temer), the floundering party pariahs (May), the anti-worker crusaders (Macron), the reactionary disregarders of political process (Duterte), the diplomatically reckless (Erdogan), or the hopelessly incompetent moron who combines all the aforementioned (Trump). Not even the murderous autocrats (Jong-Un).

Nope, it's the guy who maintains a stable economic platform, but espouses an over-enthusiasm for social equality.

Stable economic platform?

Are you on drugs?

Lol. I can feel the irony.

Trump is destroying the stock market, while obstructing an investigation into Russian collusion involving his guys and a foreign government rigging our election.

Foreign government rigging your election...... lmao

If you watch even a couple of his speeches, or watch him during Q&A it's obvious he's not very sharp. He dodges, evades, stumbles, get's emotional and even refuses to answer questions. He is a puppet, a Muppet, a lucky trust fund baby or a simpleton with good looks who got elected because everyone had to chose someone other than Harper.

but but but he recited a rehearsed 20 second summary of quantum mechanics.

And has nice hair.

I can't believe this video triggers the uneducated right as much as it does. While he came off a little cringe worthy his sentiment is well received. He wants equality for all people. I know the right hates that but society is better off when all people are equal. It's really simple actually

It would be one thing if he was genuine about it, but it's obvious that he's playing a bunch of Liberals like a fiddle in order to line his own pockets. I think his heart started off in the right place, but shit got more complex once he took office. Now all he's doing is obtaining gain and power, but masking it in the form of tolerance.

Thought Obama's economic plans coming to fruition? Trump can't possibly have any affect on the DOW yet could he?

Yeah, I actually have pointed that out before its difficult to give Trump credit so early for unemployment or the economy.
The same way its difficult to blame him for the NK, Syria or Russian situation. That was something he only had limited influence over.
I would say it starts sort of now after a year maybe a year and a half when successes and failures become his.

I think the current losses are just a correction anyway.
But you have to admit its pretty funny that he claimed the Stock market is his doing in front of 45 million Americans.
Just to see it tank a few days later.

Kim-Jong-Un-LaughingClappings.gif

Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and say Kim is a better leader than Trudeau based on the fact that at least he's got a pair of balls.

What an embarrassment.....

There was a push to put old weak women in positions of power to take advantage of them.....merkel, may, Clinton and this guy fit the role as an old bitch.

Also is “cringe” like a new Alt right thingy?
Yes, Trump has never done or said anything cringe inducing, and the only people who would use the word cringe are Trump apologists in the alt-right.

Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and say Kim is a better leader than Trudeau based on the fact that at least he's got a pair of balls.
I find Nick catching up fast though...just a matter of time a boatload if hot Venezuelan chicks anytime soon.

Today sure. But for better or worse, in 100 years north Korea will be north Korea. Could still be brutal dictatorship, could be democracy, could be a radioactive crater.

In 100 years western Europe, will not be western Europe. That DNA will be gone.

He probably has a high IQ.

Someone could have a high IQ and still stand for things that are at odds with you and me.

My guess is that global leaders with the lowest IQ are mostly 3rd world despots.

In the 1st world, I think Trump might have one of the lowest IQs.

That's not a knock on his support-base or anything. It's just likely that he has a low IQ for a president considering that he's one of the few modern presidents without a graduate degree or exceptional academic achievements despite his very privileged background.

Nah. I would estimate Trudeau to have an IQ of not much more than 90 and certainly below 100. In terms of global leaders Trump would be in somewhere around the middle of the pack, probably just below of you only counted first World leaders. He's not stupid but he doesn't have the same 'academic' type of intelligence that others have. And this isn't being partisan, I can't stand Merkel but she is clearly very intelligent would be somewhere near the top. But Trudeau is clearly someone of limited intelligence on every level.

Nah. I would estimate Trudeau to have an IQ of not much more than 90 and certainly below 100. In terms of global leaders Trump would be in somewhere around the middle of the pack, probably just below of you only counted first World leaders. He's not stupid but he doesn't have the same 'academic' type of intelligence that others have. And this isn't being partisan, I can't stand Merkel but she is clearly very intelligent would be somewhere near the top. But Trudeau is clearly someone of limited intelligence on every level.

If Trudeau cannot talk about Feminism, Diversity or Peoplekind, then he is completely lost without a script. There is no way he could talk to a crowd for hours like Trump has done. To his credit, Trudeau is an excellent puppet.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Trudeau cannot talk about Feminism, Diversity or Peoplekind, then he is completely lost without a script. There is no way he could talk to a crowd for hours like Trump has done.

You've only got to see him put on the spot where he has to think for himself and can't just parrot the latest buzzwords and scripted, carefully rehearsed platitudes. He is genuinely a bit dim. Look at the amount of time he says "errr", even after he has paused to try and think about what he needs to say. That's a tell tale sign of someone who is not very bright.

Back