Television THE BOYS (Season 4 Teaser Trailer, post #3575)

If you have seen THE BOYS Season 3, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Fuck it. I have to ask one question,

In one of the trailers, there's a scene that appears to show a child's doll is floating on floodwater. Is this a reference to Stormfront destroying the levies so the flooding during Hurricane Katrina would free up valuable real estate for Vought?
No.

Man, I binged the entire season in practically one sitting, only taking a few short breaks. I loved the 1st episode that I had to finish it.

I've heard this described as Breaking Bad meets Avengers/Super Friends, and I think that's very appropriate. I loved every minute of it

Homelander and Butcher (Karl Urban) carry the show, but the rest of the cast is stellar. The show is very well written, with excellent characters, it's near flawless. There's great comedy (Frenchie and The Deep are hilarious at times), solid action, top notch effects, and cool twists, especially at the end. I don't want to spoil things, so I'm trying to be vague, but def binge this shit!

Urban would make a great Adam Jensen if they ever made a Deus Ex movie.
ioclbb5j90w91rwxqzjz.png

Homelander is prob my fav, he plays evil Supe perfectly, reminds me of Drunk Superman from Supe 3. I just realised the actor is the guy from Banshee. He's great here, and absolutely terrifying.
source.gif

Last edited:
Had no idea this show was coming out. Happened to click on Amazon to check out another show and it was the first thing that popped up and caught my eye so watched the first episode of this instead. Its pretty much a more adult version of The Umbrella Academy in my opinion, which isn't a bad thing. Took me 3 episodes to figure out that Homelander is the same guy who was the main character in Banshee. Great show halfway through!

We're 3 episodes in and loving it so far. There casting is perfect, Karl Urban is the man.

first 5 really good

not marvels daredevil but still very good in my opinion

(would rank number 2 from comic book shows what i have watched after daredevil)

Maybe Daredevil season 1, even still, I'm enjoying this far more than any of the marvel Netflix shows

Maybe Daredevil season 1, even still, I'm enjoying this far more than any of the marvel Netflix shows

I mainly gave it to daredevil because of season 3

This beats season 2 and is easily on par with season 1

If boys future seasons keep it up they can surpass daredevil

I finished it, even though I was half asleep for the last episode and need to give it another watch.

I thought they did a good job of pulling the characters together. They scrapped some of the more gratuitous subplots, but honestly I'm cool with it. It's better than I could have hoped for.

They switched up a lot of shit from the comics so it plays a lot differently and leaves a few things to be desired.

All in all, a damn good show.

I haven’t even finished Doom Patrol yet, but at least i’ll have something to watch afterwards.

I just hope they can get season 2 since ad campaign has been fairly quiet

Seen 4 episodes. This is as good a show as I've ever seen. Honestly the Wire and Stranger Things level

Just watched the first episode. I'm very impressed. Excellent writing and performances from everyone. They've made huge changes to the comic book, but they work.

Might watch because Erin Moriarty is one of the celebs I fancy

Excellent show. Looking forward to following season(s). Highly recommend.

Awesome season. Butcher and Homelander are just played to perfection.

Whole cast is solid, not really a weak link. One of the top 3 super hero shows for me.

Awesome season. Butcher and Homelander are just played to perfection.

Whole cast is solid, not really a weak link. One of the top 3 super hero shows for me.

I've only watched the first two episodes, but if the quality stays this high throughout the whole series, it's up there with Daredevil season 3 for me. And I couldn't pay it a higher compliment than that:cool:

Can anyone explain

what happened in the foot race in the first or second episode? A-Train was racing that other speedster, and then won. I don't remember it showing how or what happened to the other one.

This show is great, I am loving the world they have created, Billy Butcher is awesome. Been some proper laugh out loud moments as well.

Only got 2 EPs left.

Can anyone explain

what happened in the foot race in the first or second episode? A-Train was racing that other speedster, and then won. I don't remember it showing how or what happened to the other one.

He passed the line so quickly that the other guy wasn't in frame. Simple as it looks

Back