'The Boys' Actress Ruins Face With Plastic Surgery

From this

Reese%2520Witherspoon%2520Smoky%2520Eyes.jpg

to this

artworks-000170455171-i34r2l-t500x500.jpg

<Neil01>

You think that's a "potato?" Your opinion has been invalidated
Let's be honest. Among the sea of professional pretty people. She is forgettable. There is a reason you titled the thread as The Boy's actress rather than her real name. I bet you there are people in this thread that don't know her name.

Worst thing is she prob reads all the criticism online and now feels even shittier than before

Gonna be in an endless loop of plastic surgery

Should sue her “surgeon”

I had to look it all up, supposdly the next trend will be raising or eyelids/eye brows...like what the fuck?

I had to look it all up, supposdly the next trend will be raising or eyelids/eye brows...like what the fuck?
Man, I just found out young and very lovely co-worker has hair-fillers for hundrets of euros each couple of months. Now I'm looking at her seeing more like a grotesque creature than that lovely, young girl anymore.

If it makes you happy I'm all for it but still, glueing artificial hair in your hair to look better just seems so off and morbid to me.

<{clintugh}>

Another symptom of the over importance of looks and superficiality in western societies. Women shouldn't feel obligated to do that

Back