'The Boys' Actress Ruins Face With Plastic Surgery

Wtf.. I thought she was really cute before. She can't be even 30 yet . AT least wait till mid 40s to have surgery to ruin your face.

I remember When Ellen Page used to be cute then she became Elliott. This not that bad bit ffs her cute look was her meal ticket

Last edited:
They should use computers to show them what the after pic would look like and see if they still want it.

They should use computers to show them what the after pic would look like and see if they still want it.

Not sure it would matter. They don't see what we see. If they did, most of them wouldn't go through with it.

I’ll never understand women who do this to themselves. Especially at a young age. They lie to each other just because misery loves company. Beautiful girl now messed up permanently. You cannot come back from this, as it ages you a decade at least. So sad to see it happen.

Not sure it would matter. They don't see what we see. If they did, most of them wouldn't go through with it.
We should be highly compensated pre-plastic surgery fubar consultants then. I would need to thoroughly examine all my clients fully nude in good lighting on two separate occasions prior to giving advice.

We should be highly compensated pre-plastic surgery fubar consultants then. I would need to thoroughly examine all my clients fully nude in good lighting on two separate occasions prior to giving advice.

Is that a real job???

Damnit, I picked the wrong occupation.

I’ll never understand women who do this to themselves. Especially at a young age. They lie to each other just because misery loves company. Beautiful girl now messed up permanently. You cannot come back from this, as it ages you a decade at least. So sad to see it happen.

There was a tennis umpire who got probably the best cheekbone implants she could've gotten. Then she went full retard and got bigger ones. Sometimes it does work out, but yeah a lot of these people have BDD.

Before

osvy3bgbdkoro6do8rnj.jpg

After

Marijana-Veljovic-2.jpg

After Again

sport-preview-Veljovic.jpg

Is that a real job???

Damnit, I picked the wrong occupation.
There's clearly a need for it. If you build it, they'll come.

I probably got the idea from watching Mayor of Kingstown where the townspeople line up to pay to consult with Hawkeye.

What a mistake, she’s going to suffer the same fate as Jennifer Grey , she doesn’t look like herself anymore

There was a tennis umpire who got probably the best cheekbone implants she could've gotten. Then she went full retard and got bigger ones. Sometimes it does work out, but yeah a lot of these people have BDD.

Before

osvy3bgbdkoro6do8rnj.jpg

After

Marijana-Veljovic-2.jpg

After Again

sport-preview-Veljovic.jpg
Looks like her face has been doing push ups

Chances are she's been doing surgeries long before becoming famous.

Out of all the surgeries you can do buccal fat removal might be the dumbest one of them all. You look like a freaking skeleton and it's permanent for life.

She looks horrible. A mix of bad surgery and anorexia

Its a shame.
But can you imagine the pressure these girls have to look pretty/attractive all the time and the scrutiny they face from the media and internet?
It must be awful.

Girl was gorgeous before

Back