The biggest sonning ever?

I'm not mad, why do you think I'm mad? Pretty pathetic thread though, particularly with your thoughts on cormier .

Cormier is cool. He is the second best light heavyweight of all time. No hate on Cormier here.

Think about it? He quit in between rounds despite no serious injury.

This was after he made fun of gsp, said he make gsp cry, bullied gsp verbally, talked all kind of crap.

2n67jpv.jpg

GSP tapping to strikes was 10 times worse.

We don’t need two “sonning” threads

Last edited:
Stipe son'd Ngannou

Sonnen son'd Anderson in their first fight for 24 minutes.

But bj quitting to gsp is worse
A bigger guy quitting to a smaller guy is always worse than a smaller guy quitting to a bigger guy.

GSP tapping to strikes to a manlet is way worse.

Going to go out of the box here and say Anthony Perish vs Vinny Magalhães. Remember Vinny talking a lot of crap about how much better he was. Gets KOd early and goes into semi retirement.

Seriously, is that what you call a sonning? "Everyone" is not personal enough to be a sonning.

Royce Gracie truly made Ken Shamrock his son.
1: He beat him easily in UFC 1, and even got to yell at Shamrock while he was on the floor.
2: He retired from UFC 3, which made Shamrock ragequit.
3: Royce Gracie got away with a draw at UFC 5, despite Shamrock doing more damage.
4: Many years later, Royce Gracie kicked Shamrock in the balls and was still declared the winner by knockout.

I love Shamrock, but damn, that sonning must have been traumatizing...

Hahahahaha... Kicked Shamrock in the balls... hahahahaha.. hilarious.

What other way could that abortion of a fight have ended... Perfect.

A bigger guy quitting to a smaller guy is always worse than a smaller guy quitting to a bigger guy.

GSP tapping to strikes to a manlet is way worse.

you must hate gsp irrationally.

I was referring more to how the fight went as opposed to animosity.

Well, a sonning is not synonymous with an unpersonal championship decision win.

Look at the opening post. Those are examples of sonnings. Cormier and Malignaggi were crying on TV, like victims of bullying, for fuck's sake. Both are tremendous warriors, but they are also tremendous examples of sonning victims.

Anderson vs Forrest
Jones vs Shogun
Penn vs Sanchez

Back