The biggest sonning ever?

Saku making Royce and co throw in the towel after Royce was all "be man enough to accept no time limits and no judges, that's what a real fight is"... Saku took offense and purposely dragged that fight on for 90 motherfucking minutes until Royce broke.

think thats what joe son got locked up for

Wait did we say Thiago Silva’s bongos on Vera?

Sonning basically refers to owning someone like they are your child or at worst making them your bitch.

Nothing in MMA history beats this.

romero-rockhold.jpg

DVuzM5RVMAABOga.jpg
Came here to post this. First he knocks him out, then he makes sweet non consensual love to him in front of everyone, while whispering in his ear "I'm a professional too boiiii".

“I’m working on the intricacies of details of maneuvers that he still doesn’t even know the names of.”

Frank Mir (on Brock Lesnar before UFC 100)

c2UeHf.gif

Mir1.jpg

Came here to post this. First he knocks him out, then he makes sweet non consensual love to him in front of everyone, while whispering in his ear "I'm a professional too boiiii".

Which fight was that!??!?

Which is the biggest sonning you have ever seen?

Cormier talked a lot of trash, even though he is the older guy and should be more mature. Jon Jones then beats Cormier two times, poked Cormier in the eyes, proved to be a better wrestler and striker, made Cormier cry on open TV and then even felt sorry enough for Cormier to comfort him. That was a true adoption and there can be no doubt that Cormier became Jones's son that day.

In boxing, we saw yet another case of the younger guy making the older guy his son. Malignaggi talked so much shit to both his own girlfriend and Broner. His girlfriend then left him for Broner, Broner beat him in front of her and the entire world and Malignaggi started crying "don't talk about my side piece!". Malignaggi learned who his father was that day. Broner came to his town, took his belt, took his girl and made him whine.

Other good cases of sonning?
It seems you don't post very often, this is a good thing. Keep it up.

Jones/Shogun has to be up there. Brutal to watch.

Seriously, you people got no soul. A sonning is not just about losing a fight in embarassing fashion, lol, it's about a man taking another man's manhood away to the deepest most soul-crushing level.

What's up with that behavior? I don't even know who you are, no need to be mad.
I'm not mad, why do you think I'm mad? Pretty pathetic thread though, particularly with your thoughts on cormier .

GSP vs BJ Penn II

That should be #1

Quit on the chair. Cried and then brang his mom to a hearing crying about greasing. As if that is the whole reason he was made to quit and got beaten so badly

Back