The Biggest Liberal Hypocrisy?

PCP63

Orange Belt
Reaction score
You hear so many liberals spouting off things like gender equality, the wage gap, transgenderism, homosexuality, etc.

Am I the only one that really sees the huge hypocrisy there?

By arguing that people can be born the "wrong" gender or "choose" their gender, does that not imply that all of their gender-based arguments, like inequality and the wage gap, are made irrelevant by their own arguments regarding transgenderism?

You can't have it both ways. Is identifying with a certain gender a choice? If so, why not just opt to identify as a male if we're so "privileged"?

Women rights and Islam.

Islam, and trying to simultaneously defend Enlightenment values and a multiculturalism that refuses to condemn medieval creeds which are antithetical to those values.

Gee, I wonder who you are the alt account of.

You hear so many liberals spouting off things like gender equality, the wage gap, transgenderism, homosexuality, etc.

By arguing that people can be born the "wrong" gender or "choose" their gender, does that not imply that all of their gender-based arguments, like inequality and the wage gap, are made irrelevant by their own arguments regarding transgenderism?

You can't have it both ways. Is identifying with a certain gender a choice? If so, why not just opt to identify as a male if we're so "privileged"?

If u can choose between guys and girls as romantic preference at will like that, then I'm sorry to say ur bisexual, otherwise, one or the other will gross u out and turn u off sexually.

I guess it would be the condemnation of free thought/speech, if it doesn't agree with the popular narrative, despite it being a core concept of liberalism.

Id say its how vehemently they can attack Christianity and conservatism while simultaneously defending Islam to the end. Not all Liberals do this though, but enough to mention it on the list.

Probably the Christianity/Islam thing.

They won't shut the fuck up about the crusades but right now there is a genocidal jihad going on but somehow thats not relevant.

Id say its how vehemently they can attack Christianity and conservatism while simultaneously defending Islam to the end. Not all Liberals do this though, but enough to mention it on the list.

This is the only actual hypocrisy that comes to mind (even though it is a bit different, as most "liberals" condemn Islam's atrocities, but realize that, unlike Christianity, most Islamic peoples are in barbaric economic conditions, which allows for a bit of leeway). Maybe gun bans as well, though that's not nearly as common as a lot of people think.

The rest of the ones mentioned in this thread are mostly from people too dumb to understand the reasoning behind something, so they call it contradictory.

They're educated on what a failure drug and alcohol prohibition is but think banning guns will we totally effective lol.

So criminals will obey gun laws but not drug laws.

They're educated on what a failure drug and alcohol prohibition is but think banning guns will we totally effective lol.

So criminals will obey gun laws but not drug laws.

No one thinks banning guns (which is illegal anyway) would be totally effective. But it would have an effect on gun violence, and probably a big one. At least represent the position correctly.

No one thinks banning guns (which is illegal anyway) would be totally effective. But it would have an effect on gun violence, and probably a big one. At least represent the position correctly.

From what I've seen, there is no constant argument, it's more a myriad of emotional responses to events.

But anyway, in America the inner city gun crime is already committed by illegally obtained guns.

The school shootings, MAYBE they would be reduced (not eliminated) because a lot of the school shooters seem less likely to have street contacts to get illegal weapons.

Overall, American gun deaths will remain high due to a combination of having a large populace, having so many firearms in circulation already, and gang violence.

From what I've seen, there is no constant argument, it's more a myriad of emotional responses to events.

But anyway, in America the inner city gun crime is already committed by illegally obtained guns.

The school shootings, MAYBE they would be reduced (not eliminated) because a lot of the school shooters seem less likely to have street contacts to get illegal weapons.

Overall, American gun deaths will remain high due to a combination of having a large populace, having so many firearms in circulation already, and gang violence.

I don't want to derail the thread, and I agree that there are many different positions. Certainly gun deaths would remain high unless you literally had some sort of confiscatory gun seizure, which would require fascist levels of police power to even partially achieve. Like I said, it's all illegal and irrelevant. And anything we did in terms of gun control today would take years at least to have any results just because as you correctly point out there are so many guns (legal and illegal) in circulation.

How is that hypocrisy? If the idea is that everyone should be treated as they want to be treated, then a transgender wanting to be treated as their chosen identity is akin to a professional minority wanting to be treated as their chosen identity.

Being someone who identifies as a large Samoan woman, i'd like to take this opportunity to call you a shitlord.

They're just pandering to weaker minded individuals since there seems to be so many of them these days. I love how the liberals eat this shit up and believe that somehow these things will make our country stronger

Back