The Biggest Liberal Hypocrisy?

The biggest for me:

We're against racism and want race to be irrelevant in this world...except we're also for affirmative action and diversity quotas.

Depends on the nature of the illness, doesn't it? I don't think we necessarily want a senile and delusional president, though I certainly support medical care for and decent behavior toward the senile and delusional.

Also, I think most 20-30-year-old midgets would be better basketball players than Trump is a president.
This is easily the most egregious statement I've EVER read on this board

the average height in the NBA is 6'7" w/ a wingspan longer than that....

Another liberal hypocrisy that never fails to make me laugh...

On one hand.... America has always been extremely racist and prejudice against blacks and other minorities, who have been oppressed through systemic (a liberal's favourite non-ism/ist word lol) injustices that have been established for hundreds of years.

One the other hand... DONALD TRUMP HAS CREATED A RACIST COUNTRY!!!

If you ask a lot of these dopes, there were no nazis and white supremacists before Trump was elected. <Lmaoo>

If you ask a lot of these dopes, there were no nazis and white supremacists before Trump was elected. <Lmaoo>

Can you point to anyone who has said that or anything that could reasonably be interpreted in that way?

You hear so many liberals spouting off things like gender equality, the wage gap, transgenderism, homosexuality, etc.

Am I the only one that really sees the huge hypocrisy there?

By arguing that people can be born the "wrong" gender or "choose" their gender, does that not imply that all of their gender-based arguments, like inequality and the wage gap, are made irrelevant by their own arguments regarding transgenderism?

You can't have it both ways. Is identifying with a certain gender a choice? If so, why not just opt to identify as a male if we're so "privileged"?

C5EtDLYWYAAW7DR.jpg

Back