The BEST NIRVANA songs are the ones you don't hear on the radio

Agent Mulder's Hair

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I've ranked them (in order) for you, in case you millennials ever feel like growing some hair on your cottenelle-soft sacks and you ever wonder why Generation X is > you

WE are the generation that revived Woodstock....the worldwide symbol of peace, love and harmony....and BURNED THAT SHIT TO THE GROUND in an adrelaline fueled rage. WHY were we raging you might ask? We honestly don't know. But we were like "fuck it!" To like, everything.

AR-307199980.jpg

Gen X is anti-everything. So FUCK YOU, millennials. Those that are old enough will understand I speak the truth.

No but seriously. If you're a millennial, fuck you.

1. Mr. Moustache:

2. Turnaround:

3. Downer:

4. Mexican Seafood:

5. Tourettes:

6. Hairspray Queen:

7. Negative Creep:

9. Scentless Apprentice:

Last edited:
Im not sure I agree infact if think the only decent Nirvana songs are Smells like teen spirit and come as you are.

Start listening @1:30 and tell me that's not on par with Led Zepplin

Last edited:
I agree with TS, on really everything. Generation X made the '90's the last great decade, all culture has been bland ever since.

Blind melon > Nirvana

I love Blind Melon but

giphy.gif

Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam and Smashing Pumpkins are the only ones even close. But NONE are > Nirvana for capturing the intangible, unspoken "feel" of an entire generation.

There's a reason Nevermind outsold Thriller in record sales.

I agree with TS, on really everything. Generation X made the '90's the last great decade, all culture has been bland ever since.

Millennials are bland and have no "edge."

WE had edge. we had edge coming out of our asses.

Its alright, cant compare to smells like teen spirit.

Are you a 90s guy ?

I think the offspring has better songs than Nirvana.
The Offspring better than Nirvana?....The Offspring sucks

Back